Nar Shaddaa question

Ok i'm in the Refugee Camp on Nar Shaddaa and i've helped most of the people but i've been staggering about this maze for hours and can't seem to figure out the "Reuniting husband with wife" quest. I think i need to kill the Exchange Thugs but i can't draw my weapons and attack them or the overseer lady so i'm just running around and that's not helping much either. Can somebody PLEASE help me?? :thumbsup:

You should be able to attack them at any time. Just target them and start attacking - if that doesn't work go to the Quarren Boss in the refugee sector and intimidate him this will turn the Exchange thugs into hostile.

Additionally the husband is in one of the flophouses off the Nar Shaada docks. Once you clear out the thugs you should be able to tell the wife and complete the quest.

Hope this helps.

Ok i'm in the Refugee Camp on Nar Shaddaa and i've helped most of the people but i've been staggering about this maze for hours and can't seem to figure out the "Reuniting husband with wife" quest. I think i need to kill the Exchange Thugs but i can't draw my weapons and attack them or the overseer lady so i'm just running around and that's not helping much either. Can somebody PLEASE help me?? :thumbsup:

The Desciple is gay why would you want that loser.

You should be able to attack them at any time. Just target them and start attacking - if that doesn't work go to the Quarren Boss in the refugee sector and intimidate him this will turn the Exchange thugs into hostile.

Additionally the husband is in one of the flophouses off the Nar Shaada docks. Once you clear out the thugs you should be able to tell the wife and complete the quest.

Hope this helps.

Do you gain DS points for that?

If you go to the Quarren boss there will be dialogue options to say basically he needs to stop his antics or your taking him down and this will NOT give you DS points because your standing up for the people he's oppressing. he and all the exchange thugs will now attack you. Once you clear them out you still need to walk towards the exit of the Refugee section until you get the Journal entry that says the coast is clear.

Note this Boss is not the same one who is killed by GOTO in the hidden fortress. There are two quarren on Na Shadda. The lesser one running the refugee area and the other one in the Alien only bar.

ok,the quarren in the refugee is saquesh (or somethin like that) and visquis is his boss.second,all you need to do is kill the two gaurds at the door connectin the refugee sector and the refugee landin pad,talk to her,then go to her husbands pad and talk to him,youll get your reward from him.

but remember after killing the guards at the door you still need to walk towards the door until you get the Jounal entry that says the path is clear. the first time I did it I killed all the guards and then ran to the wife rate away and couldn't get her to leave. then after leaving the area myself I got the Jounel update when walking up to the door even though the guards had been long dead at that point.