Have you returned your copy of KOTOR 2?

Have you returned your copy of KOTOR 2?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have you returned your copy of KOTOR 2?

• Yes- Too buggy
    • Yes- I'll get the PC version
    • No- I'll live with it

Your poll seems a little biased...

No such thing. Everyone's biased in one way or the other.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Mahf,

Please dont dis the poll. Its more then most wouldve done.

Most of whom?

Those of us that enjoy the game see no reason to create such a poll. It would be a better poll if the options were more balanced. It is obvious that craftsman is not enjoying TSL and wants to sway other people towards his oprinion. If he really wanted an honest poll, he would have presented better options for those of us that are enjoying the heck out of the game.

No, why would I return the game? It's great so far and have not encountered any bugs. Even if I did encounter bugs I would still keep it. Bugs are the nature of making a game. There is no such thing as perfection when it comes to programming.

No. Bugs are acceptable on the PC thanks to patching. When there is no way to patch, then no amount of bugs are acceptable.

I'm curious how many people are hitting the bugs. I'm sure there are tons of people who was enjoying the game, and don't feel the need to create a forum account just to bitch. Conversely, on a support forum, I think we see more than our fair share of complaints.

The lightsaber is a lengthy journey, but then again you didn't get your saber in KOTOR:1 for a while either.  At least you have force powers early on this time.

What are you smoking? I got my lightsaber 8 to 10 hours into the game on my first time through. If we aren't supposed to get a light saber for a while it should have eben 20 to 30 hours into the game.