Duplicating sabers.

Not sure if anyone alreay posted this..I read it at gamefaqs so i'm posting it here..it seems to work and dupes both sabers AND crystals..including the personal one. Enjoy. (Recommended for replays...don't be a []... beat it without cheating your first run. :cool: )

Step 1: While onboard the Ebon Hawk, equip Visas with a lightsaber.

Step 2: Go to your workbench, and choose to upgrade an item.

Step 3: Go to the lightsaber list, and select the saber Visas has equipped.

Step 4: Select the color crystal, and change it to a different one and assemble.

Step 5: Select the color crystal again, but DON'T change it, just hit assemble again with the same crystal that is on there. This should cause an extra, duplicate saber to appear in your inventory.

Step 6: With the new saber in your inventory, save your game and reload it, and you will offically have the duplicate saber.

Not sure if anyone alreay posted this..I read it at gamefaqs so i'm posting it here..it seems to work and dupes both sabers AND crystals..including the personal one. Enjoy.

Well, it won't work for the personal Exile crystal since it's Exile-only - attempts to equip any lightsaber with said crystal on Visa comes to failure. It otherwise appears to work without problem, however...

I wish I would have known this my first play through.

The lack of Sabers is perhaps my biggest gripe with this game.

Do they really think people wanted to play a game about Jedi Knights where the Jedi are only using Vibroblades? :p

I don't see any problem in getting light sabers. I've been to Dantooine and now in Onderon and already have 2 double bladed and 2 single bladed light sabers

I have played the game three times and each time I have a surplus of sabers. My only problem is that they are given at inapropriate times. All they did was make them more scarce but at least in Kotor they came off the body of dead jedi. In this game you get them from certain quest from peoplethat aren't even jedi...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I am not saying I didn't have enough by the end of the game but there was a chunk in the middle of the game where I didn't.

Plus it wasn't utnil my last planet where I had enough to make a Jedi with two single blades.

Its just my opinion that if You make someone a Jedi they should be able to have a saber and not go on using a vibro blade for the next two planets.

Anyway I got the trick above to work but it didn't work 100% of the time. I had to try several times to get a few extra sabers. I think it has to do with switching the color crystal. The problem is if you don't have other colors with you you can't do it since it wont let you change a yellow for a yellow as an example.

Go to Dantooine first for Lightsabers. Do everything you can there, go to that old woman that sells Jedi stuff outside the enclave. She has some parts needed for a Lightsaber. And then go to the sublevels and see what you can find there.

Also go to the Kinrath Crystal Cave.