Best lightsaber components and where to find them

ok lol i need ur help. i kno of an uber dark side cyrtsal on onderan but after that i am lost. ppl had 55 dmg on their lightsabers. i dotn just means crystals i wanan kno about the lens and everything. plz help me :thumbsup: (this is my 6th time through so i must have missed sum stuff)

Best way to make components is use Boa-Dur at a real workbench...not T3 (workbench). but, make sure that he has high demolitions, repair, security, etc. He can create virtually any type of upgrade you want (except crystals)...even for armor and melee/ranged weapons.

Boa Dur has the highest INT...so most skills (7 per lvl)...so he is the best for making upgrades (highest skill and least components used) and breaking down (most components gained).

I like the ultimate diatum energy cell, pontite lens(or Ossus dueling lens), expert fencing emitter and of course your own personal crystal found on Dantooine. The other two crystals (color and power) are pure preference. The Dark Side crystal on Onderon is gotten from the female exchange thug if you give her a starport visa and choose the crystal as payment. Ive never tried it myself but thats what I am told.

P.S. If youve played the game 6 times and dont know how to create items youve missed A LOT! :thumbsup: Slow down and READ ok? :(

i kno this but on the create screen i have nvr seen ne items that are upgardes, i have seen a ryyk blade and thats as far as my guys all go

You have beat the game 5 times, going on 6 and you're asking questions like this? Please tell me you're joking.

- dr cloak

:rolleyes:

A bit harsh.

manthing2.jpg

You have to create it using a workbench.  Find a workbench and use like Bao-Dur or T3 to make it for you if you don't have the skill yourself.

This actually works? From what i've read, a bug (?) within the game always uses the repair skill of the PC for the create item calculation, regardless of who is actually using the workbench.

I mean, without that bug, it would render the Sentinel almost useless, besides maybe at the beginning on Peragus.

You have to create it using a workbench.  Find a workbench and use like Bao-Dur or T3 to make it for you if you don't have the skill yourself.

This actually works? From what i've read, a bug (?) within the game always uses the repair skill of the PC for the create item calculation, regardless of who is actually using the workbench.

I mean, without that bug, it would render the Sentinel almost useless, besides maybe at the beginning on Peragus.

Hehe, I thought this was common Knowledge. I use Bao Dur for most of my created items, and I'll use Kreia to make Bio Restorative Underlays for Armor.

- dr cloak

Hmm, I could have sworn the problem was with the item BREAKDOWN part using the PCs repair skill and seems to affect only certain workbenches instead of all. Item CREATION used whichever character was using the workbench as was proper. At least, that was my understanding from reading the posts on the Tech Support forum.

There are two keys to creating top of the line lightsaber upgrades.

1. Make sure your PC has a repair skill of atleast 5. This will allow you to have a higher number of components after breaking down high end items. If you are having trouble with this equip your character with items that give "+" to repair skills.

2. Always create items on a workbench using Bao or T3. They have the highest skills.

Also, Kreia can make some lightsaber upgrade items that others can't. I forget what exactly the component is but I discovered this as I was experimenting with the workbench and item creating. I believe it's some kind of lens.