Finished Game previous saves now missing

I just finished my first game, I always like to have a couple of save files from the game I just played and then I'll start a new game. I started my new game and everything looks likes it's running fine but when I go to load game I can't load any of my previous saves from my first game only the saves I have from my second game. I haven't checked the Xbox hardrive to see if they are there yet, but the saves I'm making on my second game are not being numbered 1,2, etc... it's keeping the numbers in line with my last game saves. Has anyone see this yet? I did some searching on the forums but couldn't find anything similar.

this seems to be a common problem, but luckly it seems to have a simple fix. Simple push the "X" button (I think) on the load game screen and it should flip between games. The reason its done like this is to keep people from over writing their old save games by accident.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

That makes sense actually and I see someone else posted on this now I just wasn't sure if it was the same problem. Thanks for the info I'll try that tonight! Looks like Obsidian was trying to help us out there but made things a little confusing.

Not a problem :)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png