Lightsaber componant locations...

Okay, so far I just finished up Peragus, Telos, and nar shadaa. I got my first three parts of my lightsaber...now, the only problem is, the last part i needed to make it could only be found (as described in my strat. guide) when you put Vogga the hutt asleep and his hounds, then raid his secret warehouse.

Well, woke him up before I could get into the warehouse, and now the game wont let me dance for him to put him to sleep again. Where can I find the lens emitter? Does anyone know where the next part of you saber can be found? this game rocks but without a saber it really does kind of lose it's fun factor a bit.

where can I find the needed componants next? what planet offers what I need the quickest? I already found two crystals, just need the lens...

The strategy guide sucks :) Reason I say this is because the lightsaber parts aren't in fixed locations - what actually happens is when you don't have your lightsaber yet, any lightsaber or lightsaber upgrade item you are rewarded from an NPC automatically turns into a lightsaber part.

On Nar Shadaar, Vogga the Hutt has a lightsaber in his treasury, but if you reunite the former soldier with his wife in the Docks, he'll give you a lightsaber as well (in this case, he'll give you a lightsaber part).

if you reunite the former soldier with his wife in the Docks, he'll give you a lightsaber as well (in this case, he'll give you a lightsaber part).

Really?? now that's interesting....I will go and try that tonight when I get home from work. How do you get more than one lightsaber for your other jedi characters? It's hard enough finding just one saber for my PC! where am I going to find more of them?...sheesh.

Off the top of my head...

You get a lightsaber for each of the four Jedi Masters you find.

Onderon - after solving the murder mystery you're given a lightsaber.

Dantooine - if you modify the dead salvager's will and inherit his loot, you'll get a lightsaber.

Dantooine - if you save one of the salvagers stuck in the lower level of the Jedi Enclave, he'll offer to sell you some items for a thousand credits. This includes a lightsaber and color crystal.

Korriban - if you complete the trial in the hidden Sith tomb you're rewarded a lightsaber.

Nar Shadaar - Vogga the Hutt's stash has a lightsaber.

Nar Shadaar - reuniting the former Republic soldier with his wife gets you a lightsaber.

Ebon Hawk - if you've already assembled a lightsaber before you encounter Visas, beating her will get you a lightsaber instead of a lightsaber part.

Dxun - in Freedon Nadd's tomb, you wind up fighting five Sith Lords, generally two or three of them drop lightsabers.

Dxun - you can get Freedon Nadd's lightsaber from his tomb, but it's not upgradable (still powerful for a short lightsaber though).

Dxun - when hunting Cannoks outside the Mandalorian camp, there is one that drops a focusing emitter lightsaber upgrade, however if you kill it before you have a lightsaber, it drops a lightsaber part instead.

Those are all the lightsabers I can recall for now. Just remember that whenever you're given a lightsaber, what type (double, long, or short) is randomly determined. It's best to save and load until they give you a type you want. Can't believe how many times I've been shafted with short lightsabers.

Off the top of my head...

Onderon - after solving the murder mystery you're given a lightsaber.

Dantooine - if you modify the dead salvager's will and inherit his loot, you'll get a lightsaber.

Dantooine - if you save one of the salvagers stuck in the lower level of the Jedi Enclave, he'll offer to sell you some items for a thousand credits. This includes a lightsaber and color crystal.

Korriban - if you complete the trial in the hidden Sith tomb you're rewarded a lightsaber.

Nar Shadaar - Vogga the Hutt's stash has a lightsaber.

Nar Shadaar - reuniting the former Republic soldier with his wife gets you a lightsaber.

Ebon Hawk - if you've already assembled a lightsaber before you encounter Visas, beating her will get you a lightsaber instead of a lightsaber part.

Dxun - in Freedon Nadd's tomb, you wind up fighting five Sith Lords, generally two or three of them drop lightsabers.

Dxun - you can get Freedon Nadd's lightsaber from his tomb, but it's not upgradable (still powerful for a short lightsaber though).

Dxun - when hunting Cannoks outside the Mandalorian camp, there is one that drops a focusing emitter lightsaber upgrade, however if you kill it before you have a lightsaber, it drops a lightsaber part instead.

Those are all the lightsabers I can recall for now. Just remember that whenever you're given a lightsaber, what type (double, long, or short) is randomly determined. It's best to save and load until they give you a type you want. Can't believe how many times I've been shafted with short lightsabers.

I love you....you had me at hello. :p

thanks bro

You need a character with a bit of stealth to get into Vogga's stash. First you go to the cantina in the Entertainment area and sneak up to the two thugs talking to each other (if you don't stealth, they'll tell you it's a private conversation and shoo you away), after that go to the flophouse area in the Docks and sneak up to the two thugs in one of the flophouses (they also tell you to go away if you don't stealth up).

After you get the information from the two groups, go back to the Entertainment area and get a bottle of Juma juice from the bartender, then talk to the guy who's recruiting dancers for Vogga.

I didn't get one from the one on Koriban due to her condition and I didn't get one from the Jedi on Na Shadda. I don't remember if I got one from the Jedi on Olderon though but I did find one on a Dark Jedi I had to fight getting across that Bridge thing to reach the palace.

Also I got one from the Doctor on Olderon.(sp?) After I gave him the holo discs.

I vaguely remember picking a lightsaber off of Master Vash's body on Korriban, but I might be wrong. The doctor actually gives you the lightsaber once you prove his innocence, not retrieving the holodiscs - I remember this because of the insane number of area hops and loading times it takes to getting the reward after presenting the evidence to his friend. Really damn inconvenient since I was saving and loading to try and get the doctor to give me something other than a short lightsaber.