Level Cap is 50.

I completed every quest I was given with the exception of the Battle Circle; the only major thing I left undone was the pod racing. I had Kreia in my party for most of the game. I got to level 28. You can't hit 50 unless you find an auto spawn monster area (I believe Dxun has these), and just kill, kill, kill forever. Not worth anyone's time, in my opinion.

Dracomicron

Hoary Veteran

Formerly Draconis, Master of Deception

Head ST for Demon and Orpheus on Blood Chronicles online chat

I completed every quest I was given with the exception of the Battle Circle; the only major thing I left undone was the pod racing. I had Kreia in my party for most of the game. I got to level 28. You can't hit 50 unless you find an auto spawn monster area (I believe Dxun has these), and just kill, kill, kill forever. Not worth anyone's time, in my opinion.

Well, it can be done, but seems repetitive and pointless.

That's cool.  I wonder if you can get that high in game.  I'm only about level 25 and just completed the 4th planet...

How do you make those saves work?  Do you have to have a modded Xbox?

1) Yea same here. I'm on Onderon and just got

Mandalore

. I'm about 30 hours in so if this game is anything like the first I've got 5 more hours to go. I should be around level 28-30 by the time I'm done. I'm more than sure I skipped a fair share of quests. And I'm going to have to play through again because I want my teammates to be Jedi dammit :D.

2) Yes and no. I have a modded xbox so all I have to do is ftp my xbox to my pc and just transfer the saves over. There is an Action Replay you can buy though that allows you to use saves from the internet. I guess it works like a memory card, never used one.

There should be a way to get to level 50. But I think you would have to do every single quest in the game in order to reach it.

That is a lot of work.

Only other way is the way i have seen by topic starter.

I've heard that in one of the tombs on Korriban,

the one after you get that flashback from the troops about to cross the minefield

, there is a room in that area where you search a dead Jedi's body repeatedly and infinited Hssiss will spawn. Someone got 40 to respawn at one time or something like that and got ~16,000 exp in like 45 seconds. That's insane.

Hey, that reminds me of the Ninja- and Shogun-Movies. Men train years and years and years (and so on) and in the end they are masters. Seems like Obsidean thought it would be more realistic if you have to make much useless stuff (killing all this creatures) a long time to become a "master".

I didn't know, that X-Boxers can cheat without consequences. As I tried it once after playing the PC-version of Kotor 1 ten or more times without cheating, I couldn't solve the Tatooine-Quest about the sand-people the light-side-way, because they attacked me instantly.

Original was easy, and it's bad if this one's easier, but that's an exaggeration.  I guess if you spam wave or something, then yeah, but otherwise definitely not for a consular, esp. light side.

I have to disagree. With Heal, Master Valor, Revitalize, and a couple others, my LS consular can do anything. Not b/c he deals out massive amounts of dmg but b/c you can't kill him. :-"

I think you should create a level 50 jedi, and remove all equipment.  Just fight people bare-handed.  Then turn down the volume and just say repeatedly, "I'm talking about Shaft!"

Shaft used a gun

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.