Trying to Leave Peragus - stuck in loop

I have just defeated the Sith that entered the Ebon Hawk. It loads to the next scene, it shows the turret lasers for a second then Anton says "Let's get out of here!" The the game just seems to loop with Anton working the controls. There is no break in the motion or music, but it doesn't advance any further. I also get no response from pressing any of the controller buttons. I am playing off the original disc on my Xbox I purchase din March 2003. Never had a problem with the original KOTOR or any other games. Any suggestions? Do I need to go back to my previous save point and play up till here, and what do I do if this happens again at this point.

Thanks.

Erich

Two things to try

First try a past save point as you said, should this happen again move on to number two.

The second thing is to try flashing your Xboxs momory, to do this you load three seporate games into your Xbox waiting for them to load up to the main menu in each game. Once you have finished with the third game load up the Sith Lords and try a prior game save, this has been known to fix some of the game glitches.

The third thing to do (yeah I know I said there was only two but hey sh!t happens :p ) exchange the disk at the game store where you bought it for another copy and see if that fixes the problem.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

["The second thing is to try flashing your Xboxs momory, to do this you load three seporate games into your Xbox waiting for them to load up to the main menu in each game. Once you have finished with the third game load up the Sith Lords and try a prior game save, this has been known to fix some of the game glitches."]

? never heard of this before can you explain this better?