In Defense of Darth Nihilus

Guys remember Kreia's flashback? That flashback took place before Revan and Malak, after Kreia had trained Revan. Nihilus was in it, while Revan was on his crusade. Nihilus in fact existed before Revan. So what are you guys trying to say? That Revan possessed Nihilus's body or something? Guys I know you want to believe it but its not true. Also just because Nihilus is wearing a mask does not make him Revan. And Women shouldnt vote. They know nothing about politics.

Great post and nice to see someone defend Darth Nihilus  ;)

This game is definitively not a game that you rush through, you need to take your time and explore the characters and the dialog to find out what's going. It won't spoon-feed you anything. Guess it

To whoever said Nihilus was around before Revan: Revan was born before Nihilus, most likely.

But yes perhaps Nihilus and Sion were sitting around waiting to attack the Jedi and the Republic until KOTOR 2... but how can you know if Kreia's "flashback" was when you said it was?

Nihilus fell during Malachor V, Sion was a victim of the Koriban Sith in-fighting. Kreia was blamed for Revan's fall and cast out of the order.

Revan formed the Sith out of fallen Jedi and outer rim/ex-republic troops and the teachings he discovered. There weren't any Sith Lords sitting around before that time. Kreia's flashback took place between K1 and K2. It couldn't possibly have occurred before.

Umm... Darth  Maul didn't have any dialogue...

Umm... yes he did. :o" Admittedly, he has only one real line that I remember, which he speaks only to Darth Sidious (Palpatine) outside of some skyscraper on Courescant, but it is some dialog.

Where is it proven that Revan is still alive when Nihilus is not? I've only played through the game once so far, so that may be something I never chanced upon. :)

If I remember correctly, on light side when you've defeated the main villain (left unnamed for the sake of those who haven't played it yet), that villain tells you the fate of your companions, and if you ask, the fate of Revan. That villain implies that Revan is still alive.

Am I remembering this incorrectly?

Darth Nihilus and the Exile are the same person. When the Exile seperated himself from the Force, that aspect of him became Nihilus. In the beginning of the game, the Exile is an empty man, hungering for the Force and Nihilus is empty, hungering for a trace of humanity, since he can't have it, he tries to satisfy his hunger with the Force.

Notie how Visass does not tell the exile what she sees when she removes Nihilus' mask? Also the Exile's force points increase once he has the mask indicating that he is now complete.

Anyway, that's just my theory.

Darth Nihilus and the Exile are the same person. When the Exile seperated himself from the Force, that aspect of him became Nihilus. In the beginning of the game, the Exile is an empty man, hungering for the Force and Nihilus is empty, hungering for a trace of humanity, since he can't have it, he tries to satisfy his hunger with the Force.

Notie how Visass does not tell the exile what she sees when she removes Nihilus' mask? Also the Exile's force points increase once he has the mask indicating that he is now complete.

Interesting theory Bataar!

I like it :) Makes sence and also explains part of the storyline!

Well she does tell you what she sees. She says it's just a man. Which can't be you if you are playing as a woman.