Mira bug

OK here it goes

When your on Nar Shadda Talk to the poor man outside of the docking bay

After your done talking to him Mira walks up to the poor man and Says

Mira:"What was that all about"

Refugee:"He just wanted me to keep him informed(or something like that)"

Mira:"hmm I think Nar shadda just got alot more complicated"

If you talk to that guy after you already have Mira, there will be two of them one that stays on nar shadda and you wont be able to train her as a Jedi

apparently this screwed up my first game so watch out for this

The duplicate Mira will appear if you do not have Mira yet as well. I spoke with him as soon as I arrived, Mira later joined and the "mute" Mira was still there.

My guess is that this just happens. If it always happens, it is a testimate to how much time this game spent in testing.

You can train Mira as a jedi? wtf...lol

Guess I need to play through a few more times, my first times through LS I trained Handmaiden.

I tried training Mira. I guess I got her too late, and was unable to do it. I did train Atton and Hand Maiden to become my apprentices though.

Atton sucks as a Jedi, Hand Maiden is a pure beast.

- dr cloak

I don't think you can Train Mira unless you take her to the trading hub on Nar Shaddaa and let her listen to the force in front of the Cantina entrance.

the options wouldn't kick in for me until I took here there.

It's all in the dialouge. If you talk to your allies enough, and you're a Jedi Master, you can train all of your non-droid allies to be jedi, Bao Dur, Mira, Handmaiden, Atton and the Disciple(if you don't have the handmaiden). The only exception is the wookie.

You don't have to be a Jedi Master to train people. You don't even need to be a prestige class.

Just talking to people isn't enough. You need to gain the right amount of Influence with the character (done through dialog and actions) before the option will become possible.

It's all in the dialouge. If you talk to your allies enough, and you're a Jedi Master, you can train all of your non-droid allies to be jedi, Bao Dur, Mira, Handmaiden, Atton and the Disciple(if you don't have the handmaiden). The only exception is the wookie.

Right but I think Atton and Mira are location dependent. I've been able to train everyone but Bao Dur. Mira and Anton both have Location Triggers on Nar Shaddaa. With Atton you need to get the trigger of the two Twiliks recognizing him in the Refugee section before the options are in the dialog (at least everyone I've talk to had to)

With Mira you have to get her to agree to let you teach her to listen in the Dialog and then take her to the location, (which is in front of the cantina on Nar Shaddaa. ) before you can train her.

I suspect Bao Dur is Location depending on either Duxn or Onderon but I wasn't able to prove it. he told me after leaving Duxn that he was at peace or something like that but I didn't have him with me there so I don't know if there was a trigger or not there. I suspect the Mandalorians have something to do with it because he will admit to hating them early on when you disscuss the war with him and I suspect they are something he must face and confront before becoming a Jedi.

I plan to test that this time around, just haven't got there yet.