Lightsaber recall?

Ok, did they recall lightsabers or what?

I just finished darkside male, with a double blade. I only got 2 single hilt lightsabers. one was short. wtf. I never got the old woman a lightsaber.

All these dead jedi you would think there would be many lightsabers around the market.

also, Can handmaiden become a jedi. She wont even talk to me :-

"When replying to a question, it is good to pay attention to it."

The question was stupid. There are lightsabers. They are not as abundant as they were in KOTOR1, but there's enough of them to go around. You weren't paying attention to the game.

No, The question was fine. I wanted to know why all I could find were double bladed sabers. The game being so anal about sabers is whats stupid. For whatever reason there were not enough to go around unless I wanted everyone to have twin blades.

Its a legitimate gripe. and even if you dont think so there is no need to be a jerk! :-

I noticed the same problem as well the first time through the game, when I kept on getting rewarded with short lightsabers. All I can suggest is save before somebody is about to give you a lightsaber and load if they give you one you don't want.

If I recall correctly, there's around eight or nine quests that will reward you with a lightsaber, not including the chances you have to pick them off Sith Lords in Freedon Nadd's tomb... plus Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber, but we so hatses the short lighsabers, we do <_<

Ya, the random generator is painful at times, but I believe it helps in the replay value. If I played through the game a second time I'm going to find an entirely different surprise for each enemy. Still, the only time I've played it I found a great amount of sabers.

I think Kiera doesn't need a saber, if you let her be AI as jedi support and just focus on controlling your exile then it will work fine... Keira throughs a large amount of powers out that make it nearly impossible for you to loose.

The Handmaiden does become a jedi but I don't think she will become one if you do a certain evil deed. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but my friend also complained to me about his dark side character not being able to talk to the handmaiden becuase she was disgusted with a deed he did. But I'm sure there is a way to regain influence upon her.

I also got more double bladeds than I wanted my first time through.

Well now that I've played through once I know where most of the sabers are recived at and I Can save just prior to those points and reload. I did that towards the end of my first game once I figured out it was random and it worked.

also there is a Glich/cheat code that was found recently that'll let you get as many of what ever kind of saber you want as soon as you get your first saber and Visas. It's on these boards somewhere and on the cheats portion of Gamefaqs.