Dialogue after party members become Jedi?

Has anyone gotten any of the party members to have any additional dialogue choices after they become Jedi? I've gotten Atton, Disciple and Bao-Dur to become Jedi on my second play through. Disciple still has one branch that has an influence failure, but I'm wondering if Atton or Bao-Dur will ever have anything new to say if I get more influence with them, or should I just start focusing on other characters? I have really high influence with Atton and haven't found any new choices in quite awhile.

I've gotten Kreia to the point where she baiscally says "I'll only tell you anything new after you've visited all four planets." I got her there after finishing Dantooine, which was the first place I went. I'm pretty much going to leave her in the ship from now on. :p

Mira is the only character I've trained who said anything new after becoming a Jedi, but it doesn't require any influence gain. She just thanks you for showing her the path and says she feels better than she has ever felt before.

Oh, I guess Disciple also has one more thing to say, which leads you to gaining the ability to meditate with him.