Did anyone find out...

Well Murda, I very specifically remember the line that says Revan has gone to the Unknown Regions but he (I made him a he in my first game) will return, I'm pretty sure it was Kreia who said it when we talk about Revan but it might have been Mandalore, not sure, but everything points to Kreia. In my next playthrough I'll try to keep an eye out for the line and will PM you with it if I find it, might be a while though, I'm waiting for the patch to release before I start a new game.

This is just like in K1 where I remember HK telling me that Revan had built 50 assassination droids and no more, and no one recalls this conversation nor do they believe HK says it. It does explain how HK is surprised about the knock offs and how he doesn't know where the new ones are being developed.

I'll keep you posted Murda.

This is just like in K1 where I remember HK telling me that Revan had built 50 assassination droids and no more, and no one recalls this conversation nor do they believe HK says it.

That would be a lot more believable if there was a trace of such a conversation in the dialog.tlk.

Here's what Kreia says:

You must go where Revan did, into the Unknown Regions, where the Sith, the true Sith, wait in the dark for the great war that comes.

I'm not sure if it was Kreia, have to play again and hopefully I can find the reference.

I'll do the same with K1 at some point, I believe the HK conversation is when he discovers he is an assassination droid when the PC discovers he/she is Revan, I might be wrong there also, I heard it somewhere in K1 though. I'll look, if I can find it I'll make a note when and who says it.

I prefer Revan, because of one thing. Bastila. :p

But seriously though, I think that Revan should be the huge big hero/villan guy of this series. the Exile seems more like a followup character. However, if Revan were to bond with the Exile, then

wouldn't the Exile have access to the supreme greatness of Revan's might?

Revan is the Heart of the Force, after all. Everybody says that... Geez, I gotta go play Kotor I just to be Revan again... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Well Murda, I very specifically remember the line that says Revan has gone to the Unknown Regions but he (I made him a he in my first game) will return, I'm pretty sure it was Kreia who said it when we talk about Revan but it might have been Mandalore, not sure, but everything points to Kreia. In my next playthrough I'll try to keep an eye out for the line and will PM you with it if I find it, might be a while though, I'm waiting for the patch to release before I start a new game.

This is just like in K1 where I remember HK telling me that Revan had built 50 assassination droids and no more, and no one recalls this conversation nor do they believe HK says it. It does explain how HK is surprised about the knock offs and how he doesn't know where the new ones are being developed.

I'll keep you posted Murda.

I played again and I think I remember that Carth said that Revan said that he or she would return but it's been four years, but other than that I don't think anyone says he will return.

I do remember the whole argument about Revan creating 50 assassination droids and I still stick to my point that there was not 50 droids made. :thumbsup: I'm sure I'll be going back to K1 just to hear HK's and Canderous stories.

i fink revan is ment to be the chosen 1(like anakin skywalker) who removes the taint of the dark side i reckon the next game u b the exile u got fight revan and his sith master revan has a xchange of heart and turns on his master and dies

yes its happened b4 but therss a lot of starw wars film stuff in kotor

If you read up on star wars history, Revan leaves to go fight the 'real sith' but then he ends up being their leader.

Which is whom I'd figured that you'd end up fighting at the end of KIII as the exile.

I think you got that mixed up with wikipedias description of Revan from Kotor 1

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

Revan is not the Leader of the 'True Sith'. His mission was unknown, as was the outcome. As DS, he probably went to get more powerful/ to rule them. As LS, he went to find a weakness (I base this on his strategist mind). Perhaps he went undercover (wouldn't they welcome the Dark Lord of the 'Known Sith'?). If so, then maybe he made another sacrifice like the original. I doubt this, however. He went to fight 'in his own way', and we'll just have to wait to see what this is.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."