Did anyone find out...

The story of why Revan left? Wasn't that one ot the things we were suppose to figure out in the game?

Well we didn't find out exactly, but we definitely got some clues. We know it has to do with memories coming back. Finally Revan remembered something really terrible that s/he had done and realized that there was some larger threat looming in the distance, and went to try to fight it.

The story of why Revan left? Wasn't that one ot the things we were suppose to figure out in the game?

Well we didn't find out exactly, but we definitely got some clues. We know it has to do with memories coming back. Finally Revan remembered something really terrible that s/he had done and realized that there was some larger threat looming in the distance, and went to try to fight it.

In the distance is KOTOR III

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Revan decided that the war against the Republic/Sith was not something to be concerned about. Revan went to the Unknown Regions to battle the Real Sith, as they already have an empire.

As an Exile you can choose to go with Revan, but it doesn't change cinematics or anything - you just pick that sentence and Kreia says whatever she says.

Basically, light or dark, Revan gains back his memories and goes to fight the REAL Sith. From what the story tells or Kreia, Revan became the Dark Lord out of necessity and left all military infrastructures intact, as GOTO points out, because he sees a war on another front.

Unfortunately for Revan he had his mind wiped and Malak paid no heed for what he was destroying, so Revan had to go on his own to the Unknown Regions and take the battle straight to the REAL Sith.

Revan decided that the war against the Republic/Sith was not something to be concerned about. Revan went to the Unknown Regions to battle the Real Sith, as they already have an empire.

As an Exile you can choose to go with Revan, but it doesn't change cinematics or anything - you just pick that sentence and Kreia says whatever she says.

I concur. In the light ending of the game or it may be in both(?), you can choose to go aid Revan and the ending cinematic will show you board the Ebon Hawk (or an assumption that you are aboard because it stops to where you are as it fly's out of the core) and flys to another Galaxy or somewhere of that sort to aid Revan and Malachor V is destoryed... again. While you can also choose to stay at Malachor in the DS ending and you cast Traya into the planet core. And the cinematic just shows it slowly pan towards the galaxy or whatever is does like in the other cinematic, but doesn't show the Ebon Hawk leave Malachor V...

I concur. In the light ending of the game or it may be in both(?), you can choose to go aid Revan and the ending cinematic will show you board the Ebon Hawk (or an assumption that you are aboard because it stops to where you are as it fly's out of the core) and flys to another Galaxy or somewhere of that sort to aid Revan and Malachor V is destoryed... again. While you can also choose to stay at Malachor in the DS ending and you cast Traya into the planet core. And the cinematic just shows it slowly pan towards the galaxy or whatever is does like in the other cinematic, but doesn't show the Ebon Hawk leave Malachor V...

Yes, you DO go to fight the true Sith with Revan. This is because Revan found out that there was something behind the reason for the Mandalorians declaring war on the republic.

Kotor III will probably be about you fighting the true Sith. Darth Nihilus, I think, was a true Sith. You can make out from his language and that of the Sith holocrons on the Telos Academy.

Concur with the last two posts.

The Sith holocron language matching Darth Wuss' language wasn't something I'd noticed. I'd venture that the reason the camera pans to the nebula or wherever for the Dark Side ending is because you're still on Malachor V in the Sith temple. In the Light Side ending, that and Malachor V itself have pretty much been destroyed. It's just the ways chosen to express certain facts.

At least, that's the way I analyze it.

• 1 month later...
Well ChaosRose, you might get that to some degree at least. In one conversation I had recently in K2 someone (Kreia maybe) says that Revan will return.

The extent of his/her return is what we'll have to see.

Very neat. Glad that you picked up on that Muad'Dib - I guess I'm just too dense to catch on to these things...or I never remember. I also heard (not from in game though) that Revan will definately be coming back. I think it was something in relation to an interview had with Avellone in regards to KII, and the topic of Revan was brought up. Chris, being clever said that 'Revan's fate would be revealled...after you play TSL' <-- I think, but no dares that this is true. I'll have to find the source again to make sure. But yes, once again, to what extent? Hmm, anyway, thanks for the heads up Muad, that made my day ;)

Well, I certainly liked Revan better than the Exile, though I don't think that I'd want to play as him in III, if it ever happens. I think that a new pc would be nice, finally get to play as a Jedi who hasn't lost his touch with the Force. :D Or just start Revan out as a level 1 Jedi with two powers, without trying to explain why a former Sith Lord hasn't the capability for force storm. :wub:

I got a summaray off Kreia of what would happen to all my friends and a bit of info on revan. It seemed like it was a very last minute implamented ending that was a quick but ultimately poor way to try and tie up some loose ends and it didnt even fully suceed at that.

revan apparently whent off to fight the true sith at the edge of the galaxy and didnt take anyone he cared for although that was never really explained. Makes no sense to ditch your only allies before going to fight a war, KOTOR III betterhave a good explanation for it.

Kotor III will probably be about you fighting the true Sith. Darth Nihilus, I think, was a true Sith. You can make out from his language and that of the Sith holocrons on the Telos Academy.

I don't think Nihilus was a true Sith, he just learned the greatest of their teachings. When you tell Kreia that the Sith have already attacked the Republic she tells you that you are wrong, that the Sith is an ideal or belief and that the true Sith lies beyond the Outer Rim.

Well ChaosRose, you might get that to some degree at least. In one conversation I had recently in K2 someone (Kreia maybe) says that Revan will return.

The extent of his/her return is what we'll have to see.

I've played the game well enough and I don't remember anything saying that Revan might return, it's not even hinted at. Most of those who were close to Revan like some "old companions" tell you that they don't think Revan might make it back.

All your questions on where Revan went are answered right here...

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=30618

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.