Sentinels

A question for those of you who have beaten the game more than once.

Would you agree with the following (as appears in the prima guide)

By using skills at every opportunity, you can gain a lot of extra experience; thus, the Jedi Sentinel has the advantage of being able to advance in level more quickly than other classes do.

Do you think this is true?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You can certainly gain more points by utilizing your skills. But I don't know just how much more of a points advantage it is.

But I would have to say that the Sentinel class is more adaptive than any other class and that skills are much more useful in TSL than in KotOR.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

So do you think it is possible for sentinels to achieve a higher level by the end of the game than the other classes?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

So do you think it is possible for sentinels to achieve a higher level by the end of the game than the other classes?

I would agree with this. But also, you would need Kreia in your group at all times, in order to extract the xp bonus her presence gives.

This in addition to nailing every side quest and other quests that don't even appear in your Journal.

- dr cloak

I am uncertain. I hit level 28 as a Sentinel/Sith Assassin who had Kreia with me for most of the first half of the game. I must say, I enjoyed all of the bonuses I got from high stats and Force Dominate...

Dracomicron

Hoary Veteran

Formerly Draconis, Master of Deception

Head ST for Demon and Orpheus on Blood Chronicles online chat