Board Scorecard

Rate SW KoTOR II: TSL  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Rate SW KoTOR II: TSL

• 2.5 & lower

We've heard talk of how some gamers have problems with the TSL. We've heard talk of how some absolutely love it. Well, let us see what the board consensus is.

Here are the rules:

1) YOU CAN ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE BEATEN THE GAME.

2) YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE.

Hopefully, most everyone is honest and won't use alt handles to vote. Hopefully most everyone is honest and only voted if they have finished the game.

With a larger sample, this poll will more accurately show what people who love discussing TSL and other crpgs think of it. Vote away and keep the comments to a minimum. This is NOT a debate topic.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

This is NOT a debate topic.

then why not restrict it to just voting instead of allowing people to reply?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I just beat it with Dark side Male, and it was very fascinating. They improved greatly upon KOTOR 2, but many questions are left unanswered, which sucks.

Dunno why people were disappointed about the end... can anyone write why?

Anyhow, it is most certain that KOTOR 3 will be about

fighting 'the True Sith'

What is it really with Kreia and her huge knowledge? She's like a Female Palpatine.

"1) YOU CAN ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE BEATEN THE GAME."

Due to your rudeness; I broke one of my rules. I voted in the poll even though I didn't finish it. Next time be courteous and respect us as human beings and I'll return the favour.

Have a nice day. :thumbsup:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It was an entertaining 30 hours first time through. A bit tedious my second and third times through.

I could have done without a few of the glitches. Also, as many have expressed before, the story was not fleshed out enough. Sometimes confusing my first time through.

All in all entertaining game but I think Obsidian rushed it out the door for the holidays. They should have delayed release to work out the bugs and story. Maybe the PC version will be improved.