KOTOR III Tidbits !!!????

Hello Everyone!

I have found some very interesting KOTOR III tidbits,now this is from a guy who claims he beat KOTOR II and got to read all the credits and got to watch a slick KOTOR III trailer! but also I don't know if it's convincing but this is what he had to say:

spoiler:

As for KOTOR III..they already released the plot line, and if you've beaten KOTOR II and watched ALL of the credits you see the KOTOR III trailer. Basically it takes place with Revan returning and warning the new council of Jedi that the REAL Sith are coming. You're a young padawan who must follow Revan around the Galaxy to gain allies, and find Jedi's still in hiding from the events of KOTOR 1 and 2. Much like SW: Jedi Academy. It'll be out in late 2005. Dunno what happens if Revan is a bad guy.

source:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141587

and

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433458/board/nest/14032708

What do you guys think? sounds very cool doesn't it?

gaRbage. Knights Of The Old Republic III: Invasion of the SITH is not in production as its inhouse council of designers and programmers got the can at Lucasarts. If Lucasarts kept the story so far, then they must find someone to make it into a game, and most Developers don't like hand me down stories from other companies, as the HEART of the story was from another company(although that may not be the case here) and the feel for it may not reach the imagination of the new developer's own Council of designers and programmers.

Til I hear from Lucasarts themselves on the Matter on KOTOR III: working sub title, its not in production at all, at this time.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Oh how could he forget to tell the real kicker which is:

You are believed to be a Padawan,but you really are an exiled Jedi that fought in the Madalorian Wars and was cut off from the force and had your memory erased by the Jedi Counsil,but the threat is so great that they seeked you out and told you that they need every Force sensitive to help stop the true sith empire.

I can't wait to see what kinda crap they will come up with for the KOTOR III main character.

I hope to God that it's not another exile or someone that was in the War.Probably end up being Revans right hand man/woman during the War.

But I'm wanting to be Revan again.Start out really powerful because you are fighting the true sith empire.

I say for KOTOR 3 we should start the game as Joelee... now before you start to laugh there are some things that might work here first it would give you an entirely new perspective on revan and if you had joelee maybe help in retriving the exile from well exile it would give you (again) a different perspective on the exile. Plus who wouldn't love to be the old wise assing jedi? :thumbsup:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

What do you guys think? sounds very cool doesn't it?

I'm just curious how this is the only person to have noticed this alledged trailer. Were the credits so long and so boring that only this one peron has seen this mystery footage? Maybe skippy had a happy dream the night he finished TSL and merely thinks that his dream was a trailer. Maybe he's an overworked US Postal employee....

I don't think Joelee would be great as the main person. Because you could choose your gender or your jedi class. Being part of the party would be ok. Maybe your her offspring. I think the next sith master should be somebody from yoda race. Powerful sith. I would also hope the story to explain where the first force master came from. Maybe the first two were a jedi and the other was a sith. Or something else all together. :thumbsup:

I don't think Joelee would be great as the main person. Because you could choose your gender or your jedi class. Being part of the party would be ok. Maybe your her offspring. I think the next sith master should be somebody from yoda race.  Powerful sith. I would also hope the story to explain where the first force master came from. Maybe the first two were a jedi and the other was a sith. Or something else all together. :-

maybe vandar is one of the true sith lords :thumbsup:"

I don't think Joelee would be great as the main person. Because you could choose your gender or your jedi class. Being part of the party would be ok. Maybe your her offspring. I think the next sith master should be somebody from yoda race.  Powerful sith. I would also hope the story to explain where the first force master came from. Maybe the first two were a jedi and the other was a sith. Or something else all together. :thumbsup:

two things first off I was joking about making joelee the PC in KOTOR 3. While I would welcome the return of the wise cracking old fart I agree that HIM as the PC wouldn't make for a very dinamic RPG.

Second Joelee is a GUY!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Sorry I was thinking Juhani, :"> 

I just don't think raven would work. Because he would have very little room to grow. However maybe your his half sibling. You could choose male/female and race.

or depending on how far in the future it would be set maybe your his and Bastila's love child (w00t) .Though that would kinda rule out the whole choosing of race thing.

AscendedPaladin.png

Til I hear from Lucasarts themselves on the Matter on KOTOR III: working sub title, its not in production at all, at this time.

Agreed, but I think a KOTOR3 is inevitable, if sales are high enough, and I think they will be.

Who cares about a 3rd KotOR game. If they can't get the current one done right why even bother?

You mean 'right' as in how you want it to be right. Not everyone wants the same game as want.

Until I see this so called trailer, I wont regard this as hard facts, I think it is just some guy speculating on a storyline for KOTOR3.