So are the implants better this time?

Now that in TSL your constitution now dictates what implants you can use if you want to use a decent implant you need to buff up constitution at the cost of other attributes.

So to all you x-box owners, are the implants more powerfull in TSL?

In KOTOR the best added +5 dexterity, are there any super implants?

Are their implants which can add to other attributes now?

Is it worth having less points in other attributes to get the implants?

Any info would be good.

Best implant I seen was the universal d-package which added +2 to all stats.

Implants are too powerful. They contribute to inbalancing the game. I mean, +2 to all stats? +12 attribute points total, from one little device? Thats stupid in a D20 system.

What happened to the days where having an attribute reach 18 was a big deal? Now hitting 25 or 30 isn't even that special.

- drcloak

that is a major problem with kotor in my opinion. you get hardcore d20 fans who arent happy with nething less than the true system whereas on the other hand are the newbs who wud not enjoy the game so much if it was hardcore, they need easing in slowly. in my mind it is beneficial to a computer game to be more free flowing and relaxed, to rigid and it would lose a large number of customers.......

Best implant I seen was the universal d-package which added +2 to all stats.

Implants are too powerful. They contribute to inbalancing the game. I mean, +2 to all stats? +12 attribute points total, from one little device? Thats stupid in a D20 system.

What happened to the days where having an attribute reach 18 was a big deal? Now hitting 25 or 30 isn't even that special.

The numerical value is irrelevant. What matters is the game mechanic. Implants are there to make it worthwhile to pump up your Constitution. With Int and Cha of renewed importance, Con needs something beyond simply HP & fort saves going for it.

I'm more machine now than man..twisted and evil.  Too bad you can't replace limbs an' such...I'd trade my chars legs for robotic ones if it made him run faster any day.  :ph34r:

Now THAT would be something I'd like to see in KOTOR 3. That would be cool. Especially if crits from boss level characters could remove a limb or two... :p:):p

i liked the way kotor 1 implants were set up with feats instead f the way they r now. I only found one d-implant and only mandalore could equip it because their is no way i'm getting 18+ const

In Kotor i would have everyone with lvl 3 implant which was the way i liked it

But this time it is worth it to take your con to 18, because of the implants. Not only can you take alot of damage but the implants let you compensate for the attributes and feats. There are implants that give you all three feats of dueling and two-weapon fighting, that's three feats you can use elsewhere. You have other implants that can to up your wisdom, char, strength and dex. So it's defentively worth in my opinion.

But this time it is worth it to take your con to 18, because of the implants. Not only can you take alot of damage but the implants let you compensate for the attributes and feats. There are implants that give you all three feats of dueling and two-weapon fighting, that's three feats you can use elsewhere. You have other implants that can to up your wisdom, char, strength and dex. So it's defentively worth in my opinion.

Is 18 how high it has to be to use all the good ones then?