She has the exact same undergarments as Mira and your PC if you remove her robe. that Brown shorts and a T-shirt outfit with just some silly shoes.. She'll still have her head cover on though.

Totally human looking. I assume it's just her eyes that are odd.

Funny but if you put Jedi robes on her she will look the same as her default clothing but if you put armor on her she will have the armor. I found some purple armor that matched her head cover and that was cool so I left her like that and only picked force powers that could work with Armor.

The pen and paper star wars d20 RPG "power of the jedi sourcebook" goes into detail about her species. If I recall correctly, they are near-human, however they evolved to use the force to see and have no eyes, (skin covered empty sockets).

however they evolved to use the force to see and have no eyes, (skin covered empty sockets).

Actually they do have eyes. They are just non-functional, milky white eyes that they choose to cover. The Miraluka are totally blind without the force though. So for instance inside a Yuuzhan Vong building or structure (which can block the force) they wouldn't be able to see a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

If Mira (her artist deserves a fat raise) didn't exist, Visas would be the hottest girl in the game.

But she is the coolest. I really like the character, her calm method of understanding. Like, take the best qualities of Mira and Kreia and put them together, a sort of 'Back off you jerk, or I'll saber you until you drown in your own entrails' if she's bugged, otherwise she's using her force powers to get her way.

I HATE Kreia.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually they do have eyes. They are just non-functional, milky white eyes that they choose to cover. The Miraluka are totally blind without the force though. So for instance inside a Yuuzhan Vong building or structure (which can block the force) they wouldn't be able to see a thing.

Your source for this information?

I re-iterate and quote:

Power of the Jedi sourcebook page 70: "Where their eyes would have been, Miraluka have nearly featureless eye sockets that they prefer to cover with decorative cloth."

Furthermore,

Ultimate Alien Anthology sourcebook page 97: "All Miraluka are born without eyes."

Perhaps you are thinking of the Arkanians who have solid white eyes.

Interesting, we seem to have more EU variance. Quote from Tales of the Jedi Companion(the original Star Wars game that the D20 version gets a lot of its background from):

The Miraluka closely resemble humans in form, although they have non-functioning, milky-white eyes. P.101

Normally, I'd say that maybe by Luke's era they lost the eyes, evolution or somesuch, but since Visas is the last I guess thats out. Unless of course they didn't all get killed.

Normally, I'd say that maybe by Luke's era they lost the eyes, evolution or somesuch, but since Visas is the last I guess thats out. Unless of course they didn't all get killed.

I've read that Visas planet wasn't the Miraluka homeworld just a colony world, so there should still be alot left on the Homeworld.