Peragus help

can anyone help me .. I am stuck in the game.. I have just Move forward then left to the Fuel Control Station. Access the cameras, call up the system log and call up the emergency schematics. Open the emergency hatch then T3-M4 gets toasted. I am back as the jedi put i cant find the emergency hatch i opened.. Their is nowhere to go. If i go back to the docking bay i go back to T3-M4 which is damaged so i cant do anything. The only other places are closed with containment fields. So i have no where to go.. can anyone help me..

The Emergency Hatch is the door in one of the first rooms, before the security office. In the beginning you try to open it but it's locked, you should have heard Kreia's voice when you first tried to unlock it, she says something like "It was open in my visions," or some crap like that.

Anyway, head back to it, it should be unlocked.

Yea i get a black screen.. so you avoid it when you have the shield equipped... who is equiped with the shield T3-M4 or the jedi.? where do you find the shield...?

I cant leave the place. If i go back to the docking bay. I turn back to T3-M4 and since he is damage i cant move or nothing...

• 2 weeks later...
Yea i get a black screen.. so you avoid it when you have the shield equipped... who is equiped with the shield T3-M4 or the jedi.?  where do you find the shield...?

I cant leave the place. If i go back to the docking bay. I turn back to T3-M4 and since he is damage i cant move or nothing...

I have the same problem. Did the shield work.