Who Do You Think Should Make KOTOR III?

Just because we can't communicate with animals doesn't mean they have a lower form of intelligence han them. You can train a dog to somewhat understand human languge but we can't understand them so from that logic you can say they're smarter than us.

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read on the net.

If he was refering to Jedi Dogs, then it's not stupid.

Who let the GAW out.....? *WOOF , WOOF , WOOF , WOOF*

^_^

BahaMens4ever

Just because we can't communicate with animals doesn't mean they have a lower form of intelligence han them. You can train a dog to somewhat understand human languge but we can't understand them so from that logic you can say they're smarter than us.

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read on the net.

If he was refering to Jedi Dogs, then it's not stupid.

Who let the GAW out.....? *WOOF , WOOF , WOOF , WOOF*

^_^

BahaMens4ever

:p

manthing2.jpg

Intelligence doesn't matter to use the Force or become a Jedi?  Yeah..uhm, ok.

So a Jedi with an IQ of a garden snail running around with a Light Saber mumbling "erby derby erby!?" is possible then.

- dr cloak

Dude, normal intelligence isn't enough to handle a lightsaber. Those who can weild one are enhanced with the force. Don't you remember the younglings in EP. 2 where they were practicing with their sabers while unable to see? And do garden snails exist in the SW Universe?

Intelligence doesn't matter to use the Force or become a Jedi?  Yeah..uhm, ok.

So a Jedi with an IQ of a garden snail running around with a Light Saber mumbling "erby derby erby!?" is possible then.

- dr cloak

Dude, normal intelligence isn't enough to handle a lightsaber. Those who can weild one are enhanced with the force. Don't you remember the younglings in EP. 2 where they were practicing with their sabers while unable to see? And do garden snails exist in the SW Universe?

I was being sarcastic to those who said intelligence didn't matter when being force sensitive, or to be a Jedi.

- dr cloak

As far as KOTOR III, Let me say this I like the new saber creator and all the new powers, so I would say that the overall engine stays similar. The story line was better, however I did like the fact that KOTOR I was based with and around original Sith already logged in the Star Wars Universe. Though I have to say the interaction was better in KOTOR I also they at least said something different after yapping at them after four to six times and the sides quests also were a plus. The new Jedi outfits were good, but I like the fact the original had many more colors etc. but in KOTOR II I love you can add to the robes etc. So overall my opinion would be to make KOTOR III before KOTOR I & II and make it during a based Jedi conflict, like the right after the Exar Kun era, keep the engine and the general RPG additions of KOTOR II, add side quests and character plots like KOTOR! Make it two discs for longer gameplay, I would like an RPG that took more then 25 hours to beat, try 60 hours!!! Add all new robes, crystals and additions for gear and sabers and give more like 10 planets to visit and last but not least give it the possibility to download content. Woops I forgot one last thing to get the party started, do me a favor and once you beat the game let us be able to keep on playing like vice city or fable, not that they compare but then at least we can keeping gaining points fighting and well IN GENERAL GET MORE THEN A WEEKS GAMEPLAY!

As far as KOTOR III, Let me say this I like the new saber creator and all the new powers, so I would say that the overall engine stays similar. The story line was better, however I did like the fact that KOTOR I was based with and around original Sith already logged in the Star Wars Universe. Though I have to say the interaction was better in KOTOR I also they at least said something different after yapping at them after four to six times and the sides quests also were a plus. The new Jedi outfits were good, but I like the fact the original had many more colors etc. but in KOTOR II I love you can add to the robes etc. So overall my opinion would be to make KOTOR III before KOTOR I & II and make it during a based Jedi conflict, like the right after the Exar Kun era, keep the engine and the general RPG additions of KOTOR II, add side quests and character plots like KOTOR! Make it two discs for longer gameplay, I would like an RPG that took more then 25 hours to beat, try 60 hours!!! Add all new robes, crystals and additions for gear and sabers and give more like 10 planets to visit and last but not least give it the possibility to download content. Woops I forgot one last thing to get the party started, do me a favor and once you beat the game let us be able to keep on playing like vice city or fable, not that they compare but then at least we can keeping gaining points fighting and well IN GENERAL GET MORE THEN A WEEKS GAMEPLAY!

post-8024-1103887761.gif

post-8024-1103887839.gif

Hmmm...there was a point to this topic somewhere...possibly near the beginning...maybe I'm just imagining that though.

Two things to comment on!

#1: I don't really have a preference when it comes to who develops KOTOR 3 (And yes Dr. Cloak, some of us like to be optimistic every once in a while.), seeing as how I've yet to play TSL...since...you know, the whole Feb. thing. Yet, from what I've seen/read/heard Obsidian seems to be more capable in the story department, and hell, I appreciate a good story, no matter the medium through which it is conveyed...So, based on that probable misconception, I'd pick Obsidian.

#2: There seem to be a lot of bitter, opinionated people on these boards, and I get the feeling that a good deal of them are just here to sew discontent...bitter, opinionated people with a sense of humor (for the most part), which I can respect :lol: .

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hmmm...there was a point to this topic somewhere...possibly near the beginning...maybe I'm just imagining that though.

Two things to comment on!

#1:  I don't really have a preference when it comes to who develops KOTOR 3 (And yes Dr. Cloak, some of us like to be optimistic every once in a while.), seeing as how I've yet to play TSL...since...you know, the whole Feb. thing. Yet, from what I've seen/read/heard Obsidian seems to be more capable in the story department, and hell, I appreciate a good story, no matter the medium through which it is conveyed...So, based on that probable misconception, I'd pick Obsidian.

#2:  There seem to be a lot of bitter, opinionated people on these boards, and I get the feeling that a good deal of them are just here to sew discontent...bitter, opinionated people with a sense of humor (for the most part), which I can respect :lol: .

Nice to see you appreciate a good story. But do you prefer a story which has an ending, or a story which just....ends? <_<

manthing2.jpg

Wrong. Ulic Qel-Droma held off an attack by another Jedi with his lightsaber when he had already lost his connection to the Force. You don't need to be Force-sensitive to wield a lightsaber, only careful.

And as for who to develop K3, well I don't care as long as it's not LA, Troika, or Bethesda. :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ulic was special case. He was Jedi his entire life and lost connection later.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ulic was special case. He was Jedi his entire life and lost connection later.

Irrelevant. What really matters is that he had no heightened perception or reflexes whatsoever. He had to rely on his physical dexterity and experience to wield his weapon effectively, and that is something any non force-sensitive can do with enough training.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Have it your way pal. Canon says otherwise.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.