Best LS Force Powers?

My personal favorite was Stasis Field.  With my Jedi Masters insane Wisdom and Charisma (I started all 8's in STR/DEX/CON), enemies found me very.. difficult.. to resist.  ;)

In my first game, I played as a Jedi Sentinal / Watcher. I loved Stasis Field. It was really helpful later in the game. I had a wicked Stasis Field / Master Speed / Master Flury or Master Power combo going by the end of the game. I could take out 6-10 baddies before the stasis field wore off. I could even kill Sith Marauders in two flurries. It was very cool. (w00t)

damn is that the x-box2? master heal

That's a pic that's been on the internet for a while. There are a few pics of supposed concept XBox 2's.

The problem is that until recently, M$ hadn't decided on the final hardware specs. They debated how many processors the unit would have, which GPU, whether or not to have a HDD, etc. Would it have a DVD-Burner and DVR support? Would it include HD-DVD?

Each of these items changes space, cost, heating issues, etc. So, designing the case before the hardware is pretty silly.

On January 5th, Bill Gates will officially announce the XBox 2 at the CES Show in Vegas. After then, we'll know more. We still may not actually "see" the XBox 2 (XBox Next, Xenon, XBox FS) until E3, so who knows.