FAQ topic

M&M

Okay, just post anything that you don't understand or if you cannot figure out a certain puzzle.

Like me for instance, I just started playing this game a couple hours ago, and now I'm stuck on where to find the third part of the voice that you need to open the airlock. Obviously I know that it was probably easy for some of you, but I still need help, so no flaming. So, where do I find it? :lol:

Okay, just post anything that you don't understand or if you cannot figure out a certain puzzle.

Like me for instance, I just started playing this game a couple hours ago, and now I'm stuck on where to find the third part of the voice that you need to open the airlock. Obviously I know that it was probably easy for some of you, but I still need help, so no flaming. So, where do I find it?  :lol:

Which parts do you have? You get one from HK..one from the Adminstrator computer and one from the Security Console....I -think-.

Like me for instance, I just started playing this game a couple hours ago, and now I'm stuck on where to find the third part of the voice that you need to open the airlock. Obviously I know that it was probably easy for some of you, but I still need help, so no flaming. So, where do I find it?  :lol:

The HK-50 has it, but you could have saved yourself a lot of running around right after you found the sonic thing, because hk-50 can be tricked into saying the whole password in the miner's voice.

Is HK-50 the talkative protocal droid? Well I got the one from the security panal and the maintenance one.

Yeah..get the droid to repeat the dead guys last words.

What I meant is that you can skip the running around part of the quest by making the droid say the whole password in the dead guy's voice.

Is HK-50 the talkative protocal droid? Well I got the one from the security panal and the maintenance one.

Yeah..get the droid to repeat the dead guys last words.

What I meant is that you can skip the running around part of the quest by making the droid say the whole password in the dead guy's voice.

Yeah, that's what I did first..and then I did it the other way my second play through because I didn't have the proper skills for that dialogue option...(persuade I think....maybe awareness..)

Okay, where is Vrook at on Dantoine? I went into the sublevels of the enclave, and found the dead mercenaries with the lightsaber wounds, but I couldn't find Vrook. Is he there at all? When I went back to the Administrater, I didn't have the option to say anything about Vrook again. So now I'm lost. Where's he at?

hes

in the crystal cave

im not sure if you have to talk to someone or find something b4 he shows up or not. but thats where he is.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

hes

in the crystal cave

im not sure if you have to talk to someone or find something b4 he shows up or not.  but thats where he is.

You should've picked up a datapad in the enclave..probably off the mercs saying that they took him to the crystal cave...unless you get this he won't be there. (I went before doing the enclave and the place was empty..)

hes

in the crystal cave

im not sure if you have to talk to someone or find something b4 he shows up or not.  but thats where he is.

You should've picked up a datapad in the enclave..probably off the mercs saying that they took him to the crystal cave...unless you get this he won't be there. (I went before doing the enclave and the place was empty..)

yeah, you have to get the datapad off the dead mandalorian mercs in the jedi library in the enclave