Bugs

Hey guys, I just got KOTOR2 and I've already met a huge bug that prevents me to advance further in the game. It happens on the Asteroid Mine. U know, when the little droid got shot by a laser, the screen goes black and nothig happens... :luck:

I saved the game in the black screen, and then i Loaded it, but my Jedi character was on the same room instead of the droid. When i go down by the elevator, I got my droid back but it cant move!! I can pause the game, open the menus but my droid won't move... Please help me!!!

Hey guys, I just got KOTOR2 and I've already met a huge bug that prevents me to advance further in the game. It happens on the Asteroid Mine. U know, when the little droid got shot by a laser, the screen goes black and nothig happens... :thumbsup:

I saved the game in the black screen, and then i Loaded it, but my Jedi character was on the same room instead of the droid. When i go down by the elevator, I got my droid back but it cant move!! I can pause the game, open the menus but my droid won't move... Please help me!!!

Are you playing directly from an original retail game disc? The solution to your problem depends on your answer to this question.

I am very sad to play KOTR2 and get around 7 hours or so into the game where I just finished with the Ice Pole area on Teris Planet on the underground Jedi thing with the handmaidians which I had beat and talked to them all. I got to were the Droid was locked away and I talked to him and then told him meet me on Ebon hawk I get there and board then after it loaded I get a black screen glitch and I can only press start to get options so pissed off about it lost 4 hours or so all the way back to begaining of the planet . No way to fix it or nothing?

why would you all freaking rush games out on the market so you can meet a freaking dead line??? why do us people who play your games have to put up with tons of glitches and stuff

See!! this guy has the same problem!!!! <_<

I am very sad to play KOTR2 and get around 7 hours or so into the game where I just finished with the Ice Pole area on Teris Planet on the underground Jedi thing with the handmaidians which I had beat and talked to them all. I got to were the Droid was locked away and I talked to him and then told him meet me on Ebon hawk I get there and board then after it loaded I get a black screen glitch and I can only press start to get options  so pissed off about it lost 4 hours or so all the way back to begaining of the planet

See!! this guy has the same problem!!!! <_<

The Ebon Hawk problem with the Handmaidens is NOT the same problem as the Asteroid Mine droid problem. The Asteroid Mine droid problem is unique to those people who are not playing directly from a retail bought game disc.

If you really do have an original retail disc, clear out your game cache by booting up 3 different Xbox games and then retrying your ORIGINAL RETAIL Kotor2 disc.