How long it takes to develop a planet?

Nur Ab Sal

*chants* Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis Dennis !

I did a couple of place holder lines in NW2

They're GOLD

Say... nice nice Mr. Morgan... Does your NDA (if a such exist) also include things that your colleagues do (hint, hint!) ?

:wacko:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes, eastereggs, since there are devs active in this thread, are there any in KotOR 2? And if so, where would one find them?

Some of the eastereggs and references in Fallout were brilliant IMO, I wouldn't mind seeing some of that caliber again.

Yes, eastereggs, since there are devs active in this thread, are there any in KotOR 2? And if so, where would one find them?

Some of the eastereggs and references in Fallout were brilliant IMO, I wouldn't mind seeing some of that caliber again.

if you click the 'x' button three times anywhere on malachor v, feargus urquhart becomes the endboss.

if you click the 'x' button three times anywhere on malachor v, feargus urquhart becomes the endboss.

ah, the "true sith" are revealed ;)

ah, the "true sith" are revealed :)

Poor Feargie, what did he ever do to deserve this? It's not like he's missed one of his appointed coffee rounds... ^_^

manthing2.jpg

ah, the "true sith" are revealed :p

LoL.... :blink: Oh that can't be true... can it?! :huh:"

• 2 weeks later...

The doors were made in 3DSMax, exported, and placed in the level by the designers.

When the levels are made, a dummy object was placed in the door frame. When the door was placed in the level editor, it would snap to the dummy object.

Also, in the level editor, the designers could assign different properties to the door; locked, un-locked, ect.