Jedi Consular-Jedi Master/Sithlord

Consular-Lord/Master. Im goin lightside so im gonna be a  Master I got my feats attributes and powers planned out.

Has anyone else gone this way for classes? If so how did you fare?

should be complete cake.

the only real problem in the game is if you go ds and do dantooine first with anything other than a guardian/marauder

"the only real problem in the game is if you go ds and do dantooine first with anything other than a guardian/marauder "

why would that be a problem? that was the first planet i went to and i was a guardian. but following LS. just wondering though.

On DS when you fight Master Vrook he is extremely hard. People have found ways around this but I dont use grenades and stuff. I did everything on Dantooine execept for the part at the end then I went and completed Korriban. After I was like level 15 Sentinal/ Lv. 2 Sith Lord it was basically a piece of cake with Improved Flurrys with a double lightsaber, and Improved force screams and Force Lightning.

On DS when you fight Master Vrook he is extremely hard. People have found ways around this but I dont use grenades and stuff. I did everything on Dantooine execept for  the part at the end then I went and completed Korriban. After I was like level 15 Sentinal/ Lv. 2 Sith Lord it was basically a piece of cake with Improved Flurrys with a double lightsaber, and Improved force screams and Force Lightning.

yeah Vrook gets beatable when you get close to 20, but at 14/15 consular, forget it.

Consular/master @ the end is crazy powerful. If you played kotor1, you should have no problem. I think the warning is for people who didn't play the first game, some of the combats toward the begining might get tough.

But, I played on difficult from the get go and had an easy time w/the entire game. Both nhilus and scion were stunned the whole time. :)

my force powers were so powerful as a Counselor/Master that it would make Sion and Nihilus vomit with rage and jealosy :(

My Wisdom was 40 and my Charisma was 28, so i was so powerful i was able to force kill Sion, Nihilus and Traya, and any Sith dumb enough to try and take me down :p

How in the hell did you get 40 wisdom and 28 charisma? That would make you invincible as a consular/lord/master

When I played DS consular/lord all the Jedi Masters were easy to beat.I used Force Kill on all of them and they didn't even touch me.If you're having a problem and you got high wisdom and force choke/kill,use that,makes the fights really easy.

It is so easy. Two simple powers....Insainity and Force Storm. Throw in a little Force Crush for the end and you can take out anything in the game. I even pick them up with a lightsider and it doesn't make a dent in my force power bar.

The hardest build for councelor/SM/JM is one devoid of offensive force powers except throw lightsaber and destroy droid. It got a bit difficult at the end with a lot of tactical retreating from large groups.

Consular-Lord/Master. Im goin lightside so im gonna be a  Master I got my feats attributes and powers planned out.

Has anyone else gone this way for classes? If so how did you fare?

I did this darkside consular/sithlord. I was unstoppable. Dantooine was the 1st planet I visited and I dominated Vrook. Consular/Sithlord is way too powerul, I would just use force storm and wipe out rooms of 10+ people with one stroke. Then when you aquire Force Crush you truly dominate! Too powerful but also very fun. Very little challenge though.

my force powers were so powerful as a Counselor/Master that it would make Sion and Nihilus vomit with rage and jealosy :devil:

My Wisdom was 40 and my Charisma was 28, so i was so powerful i was able to force kill Sion, Nihilus and Traya, and any Sith dumb enough to try and take me down :p

How in the hell did you get 40 wisdom and 28 charisma? That would make you invincible as a consular/lord/master

The higher your wisdom and charisma get the more bonus modifiers are added. Your own personal lightsabre crystal(found on dantooine) and Ossus keeper Robes boost your wisdom and charisma greatly.