I have some charakters special skills!!

Mira: Rockets + when she leads the party, nobody set off mines.

Bao Dur: He shoots elektricity out of his arm + he can disable personal shields.

Atton Rand: If he's not the last man standing, he cant die.

Hanharr: He has Wookie Rage/Fury. Crazy :wacko:

This is the skills I know of, but I'de love to hear about the others.

So please, can you tell me about the other charakters special skills...

:geek:

kreia:whatever power you use,she uses and whatever power she uses,you use.

handmaiden:she has an echani combat feat that increases her unarmed combat damage,etc.equip her with some unarmed combat gloves/gauntlets and shes unstoppable.

I know that Atton CAN die even if he's not the last living member....and I am also pretty sure the thing with Kreia is incorrect because she has used some spells that I dont even know and I didnt cast them at the same time

I dont know about Atton, but the thing with Kreia maybe only works with defensive powers, like Burst of Speed? :-

T3-be able to upgrade an item anywhere,don't need a workbench.

Mandalore-Implant Switching,he has 4 different implants you can switch using the action menu.Also has Mandalorian courage that protects him against fear and horror

Disciple-after a fight,you can meditate with him and regain all your force points immediately.

Visas-first person mode with her is force sight,nothing special really.

And when Atton gets knocked down in a fight,aslong as there is another party member standing,he will get back up and continue to fight.

Kreia's is the best...you get 2 pumped up characters for the price of one...have her use some powers and you use the others...withing 2 rounds you have 4 powerups on 2 (or more depending on power) characters. Works very well with Master Speed (you can have 2 characters with 2 extra attacks per round). But again, it only the powerup spells like armor, speed, barrier, etc. The offensive powers are only usable in this fashion.

Assassin protocols, what enables him to be a assassin droid. Man, he speaks about it when you first get him! And even in his skill tree, it has an Assassin Protocols feat

But what does it MEAN? Does it mean that you can go solo with him and do more damage, or can you just tell him to go and kill Darth Sion?

I know that Atton CAN die even if he's not the last living member....and I am also pretty sure the thing with Kreia is incorrect because she has used some spells that I dont even know and I didnt cast them at the same time

Atton will get knocked out, but he will quickly get back up. And you misunderstood the thing about Kreia, but it is true. Whatever force powers get cast on her also gets cast on the main character. Laster on as she levels up it ends up being the whole party. Its called Force Chain.

Atton will get knocked out, but he will quickly get back up. And you misunderstood the thing about Kreia, but it is true. Whatever force powers get cast on her also gets cast on the main character. Laster on as she levels up it ends up being the whole party. Its called Force Chain.

Not in my experience....but perhaps its a bug in my game....I also cant get Kreias ability to work