I can't get past the Sith Temple on Duxon

Hmmm, I haven't had this problem, I just wasted them without bothering with an alarm. All I remember is this. I approached the alarm but set it off. I think some guys ran at me, but I killed them. I approached the group of officers on the right side, and killed them (amazingly without anyone else in the camp noticing). Used the computer, assaulted the facility head-on, and killed everyone.

If you're having trouble, I would suggest someone with force speed go solo, run up to the area you're having problems with, get the attention of that group, and run back to your party. If you can lure these guys away, perhaps through a minefield (you could set some mines down), it could thin their numbers.

Oh yeah, my party was Handmaiden, Visas, and T3. Just noticed you don't have Handmaiden, a real bummer in this fight.

I can't try it now, but I dont have the Hand Maiden. I was at Telos then was commanded to leave. I Have gon from Peragus to Citidel thingy, to telos, to duxon, to Ka**** (sith place) back to Duxon. When I get the meesage to go back to Duxon, can I just go somewhere else without be penalized? Thnx again.

Hmmm, good qeustion. I don't know, I went straight to Dxun when I was informed I needed to go there. Can't remember if it was voluntary on my part. All I can say is that, from the looks of Disciple, he doesn't appear to be a real close-combat oriented class. Handmaiden was my tank, she had around 350 hp.

The Disciple starts off as a Soldier with something like 16 in Constitution, doesn't he? And he becomes a Guardian when you get him to become a Jedi, so he's a rather decent scrapper.

As for the Sith tomb, my party consisted of Visas, Bao Dur, and Mandalore. I had Visas sneak up and use Bao Dur's corporate code to turn off the alarm, left the turret generator alone, and activated the 'Foothold' program - and sat back to watch the battle from a distance. By the time the turrets and droids were trashed, there were all of six (who were isolated in bite-sized roups of three) Sith soldiers and two Bomas left to deal with.

You might wanna save before opening up the tomb doors though.

I just keep healing up and using insanity and such. I just did it a few hours ago with Visas, Bao-Dur and Disciple (who is actually DS now :D! I dunno how I did it, but Candy and Visas are like, one point each away from having DS mastery, but that's easy, but I corrupted EVERYONE else this time through!!! I'm SO happy ^_^) Sorry, I went off topic. Anyhoo, I just did it with them three, and it wasn't that bad. Though at the last part, against the three Sith doing the ritual, both Bao-Dur and Visas went down. O_o Somehow Disciple was able to finish off two Sith on his own O_O

Just keep using advanced medpac and those red life thingies. (Can't remember the name :- *ish ashamed*) Alternate them with moves if you have to. Oh, and Visas should have Force Storm. Wipes out people and droids like NOTHIN'.

Anyone up for toast?

How did you sneak up, I have snuck up with Bao and disabled the mines that were in my way then the alarm goes off, I kill the guys and the Boma easily.  So How do you sneak up (obviously cloaked and in self mode)? Thnx...

Go into stealth mode with Visas and carefully walk between the mines. There gaps are wide enough for her to weave her way through them, and after the sensor's been disabled, have Bao Dur retrieve the mines.

How did you sneak up, I have snuck up with Bao and disabled the mines that were in my way then the alarm goes off, I kill the guys and the Boma easily.  So How do you sneak up (obviously cloaked and in self mode)? Thnx...

Go into stealth mode with Visas and carefully walk between the mines. There gaps are wide enough for her to weave her way through them, and after the sensor's been disabled, have Bao Dur retrieve the mines.

Unfortunately, this wouldn't have worked in my game. I'd put a character in stealth mode, and the moment they reached the outer limit of the sensor's detection radius, the alarm always went off. I reloaded it several times, but never had any luck with it. No idea why, but I suspect a bug of some sort.

When I made my run, one of my party members (possibly Bao-Dur - I don't recall) hadn't been in the party for a while, so I reverted to a save just prior and cranked him up several levels while putting the majority of the skill points into Sneak. Then I gave him the Defel belt and one of the visors that boosts Sneak skill.

This was the final planet for me, btw, so I had quite a few levels to play with.

Still no luck. The moment I got into sensor range, the thing went off.

Finally, after yet another reload, I switched back to Mira, ran her straight through the mines (since they don't go off if she's on point), and shut off the alarm before the guards came around the bend. Apparently shutting the alarm off quickly kept the guards from coming to investigate.