Any chance of finding the "real" Batu?

Talk to the guy at the Czerka dock to find out about the fake Batu.For the real Batu talk to the woman in charge of Czerka on Telos, and convice the Ithorian leader to divulge his whereabouts.He gives you a key card to access his apartment (C-3 I think).The Ithorian will lie to protect him at first but you can persuade him to tell you.You can then kill him for Czerka or take him to Lt. Grenn.

I have a question regarding a quest along the same lines on Telos:

The two fugitives you are supposed to track down. I found them talking to the woman in the Czerka office (Loora?). The dialogue allows you to tell them "you arent leaving alive" but the Czerak woman lets them run off. Will there ever be another time when I will see them again? Keep in mind, I have already finished Telos, been to the polar region, and am now back on the planet. I have been everywhere (including all the docking bays), talked to everybody and cannot seem to get this quest finished. The journal says they are working as "security guards" on the surface. I assume there is no way to find them. Any ideas?

The two fugitives you are supposed to track down.  I found them talking to the woman in the Czerka office (Loora?).  The dialogue allows you to tell them "you arent leaving alive" but the Czerak woman lets them run off.  Will there ever be another time when I will see them again?  Keep in mind, I have already finished Telos, been to the polar region, and am now back on the planet.  I have been everywhere (including all the docking bays), talked to everybody and cannot seem to get this quest finished.  The journal says they are working as "security guards" on the surface.  I assume there is no way to find them.  Any ideas?

I've never seen any of them again...apparently your job only requires you to tell Grenn how horrible you are at being a bounty hunter.

The two fugitives you are supposed to track down.  I found them talking to the woman in the Czerka office (Loora?).  The dialogue allows you to tell them "you arent leaving alive" but the Czerak woman lets them run off.  Will there ever be another time when I will see them again?  Keep in mind, I have already finished Telos, been to the polar region, and am now back on the planet.  I have been everywhere (including all the docking bays), talked to everybody and cannot seem to get this quest finished.  The journal says they are working as "security guards" on the surface.  I assume there is no way to find them.  Any ideas?

That's Batono. Batu is the guy who tried to kill you when you first arrived on Citadel Station. It turns out he was an imposter who wants to kill you for the bounty. I would have thought you could find out more about the real Batu on Nar Shaddaa.

You should see them before you reach the woman with her two droids.

That's Batono. Batu is the guy who tried to kill you when you first arrived on Citadel Station. It turns out he was an imposter who wants to kill you for the bounty. I would have thought you could find out more about the real Batu on Nar Shaddaa.

My question wasn't about Batu. My question was about the two fugitives you are supposed to track down.

My question wasn't about Batu. My question was about the two fugitives you are supposed to track down.

I know. I was talking to someone else. The two fugitives you find on Telos' surface before you reach the woman with her two droids. She says something like, "My droids will take care of you!"