Kreia/Crystal

This is my second play through and I just left Nar Shadda for Onderon/Dxun...but Kreia won't re-focus my crystal anymore...she keeps saying we have to go to dantooine and she doesn't have time for my questions...but I haven't even gotten the last Jedi Master yet...so what gives? I need to upgrade my crystal...anyone run into this problem?

This is my second play through and I just left Nar Shadda for Onderon/Dxun...but Kreia won't re-focus my crystal anymore...she keeps saying we have to go to dantooine and she doesn't have time for my questions...but I haven't even gotten the last Jedi Master yet...so what gives? I need to upgrade my crystal...anyone run into this problem?

Doesn't sound like a bug. Maybe you should listen to her and go to Dantooine ;)

Doesn't sound like a bug. Maybe you should listen to her and go to Dantooine ;)

I've thought about it...I'm just afraid the story will get screwed up...I thought going to Dantooine meant facing the Jedi and Kreia taking off or something...if I remember my last play through correctly.....I still have Onderon left!

Alright, well...it turns out that for some reason the game thinks I found all the Jedi Masters when really I have not..so I'm proceeding to Malachor V without having finished Onderon..I was able to do the first half and leave...just never got a message asking me to return to fight the civil war (which is perhaps the coolest part of the game...) so I'm a bit frustrated..don't know what caused the problem but whatever..third times the charm. <_<