Best Robes

Trust me, they're not in the game. Lets not forget that the X-box version of KOTOR also had a lot of cool items left out that were in the PC version.

Uhh they weren't left out at all they were never supposed to be in the xbox version (unless of cousre you had XBL), and the pc'ers aren't supposed to get anything special this time around! :rolleyes: But I'm pretty sure that the stuff is in there! Considering it was in a guide book, IN A GUIDE BOOK! :huh:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

well i hope im wrong and the guide book is right because i would love to have any of those robes listed, but i just dont see how its possible that i havent found 1 of them in 2 playthroughs. and i took my precious time in each so it would be hard for me to miss these things.

and i think unless we are all very stupid, its obvious that the guidebook was wrong about the hk factory. so its possible that its wrong about this as well. i dont doubt that at one point there was a hk factory sidequest in the game or there was a plan to have it in the game, but obviously it is not there now. and it looks like these robes have suffered the same fate. the closest thing to any of these that i have found is bindo's band which is just a slightly better meditation band but even that was found a couple times in 1 playthrough for me.

well i hope im wrong and the guide book is right because i would love to have any of those robes listed, but i just dont see how its possible that i havent found 1 of them in 2 playthroughs. and i took my precious time in each so it would be hard for me to miss these things.

You do know what random means right?.... I mean come on if something is random that means that there isn't a set place to find it and its likely you could play through 50 times before you find either of them or it could be in the next container you open that you find one of them. While yes its possible that they might have been removed from the game since the guide was printed but I think that its more likely that they just haven't shown up or they might one of the easter eggs akari was tlaking about, where after you beat the game once LS and once DS some interesting things are suppost to be available.... Not saying that actually made it in but he did say that so who knows maybe someone who has played once one way and once the other can comment.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

and i think unless we are all very stupid, its obvious that the guidebook was wrong about the hk factory. so its possible that its wrong about this as well. i dont doubt that at one point there was a hk factory sidequest in the game or there was a plan to have it in the game, but obviously it is not there now. and it looks like these robes have suffered the same fate. the closest thing to any of these that i have found is bindo's band which is just a slightly better meditation band but even that was found a couple times in 1 playthrough for me.

Oh your such a awesome gamer that it isnt possible you missed something. I mean you play through two times :thumbsup: that makes you such a expert about the game. :mellow:

The HK Factory was removed, alot of the robes won't be found so easily due to:

1. The are 'special' items

2. Random Loot System

3. Rare items which are always hard to find

Now you should all stop complaining, the game is definatly a rushed game, constant bugs and left out parts due to a obviously christmas rushed game. Alot of things won't be found, but the Guidebook will give you the idea it is in the game, because they want people to go 'Oh cool, I'm getting this game!'.

Its all about the money

Oh your such a awesome gamer that it isnt possible you missed something. I mean you play through two times :thumbsup: that makes you such a expert about the game. :mellow:

oh please, the chances of me or ANYBODY not finding atleast ONE of the FIVE robes listed in this thread are slim to none. i would have atleast found ONE OF THEM THE TWO TIMES I PLAYED. nice try though friend. and since everybody is asking if they "actually exist" its safe to say that nobody has found them.

+31 defense is an obvious typo, it is not a round number and obviously an extremely overpowered item considering you can get 40 defense with just a jedi master robe easily. Your defense would be 68 with that robe and there is no way something like that would be in game. There are other typos throughout that guide for instance the code to access the vault on onderon has one number that is incorrectly listed.

Has anyone found Ulic Qel Droma's mesh suit yet?  Going through Korriban I found it on a corpse close to the Shyrack Caves.  Does anyone know if the random loot system covers everything in game?  For example,  Containers,  corpse's, merchants?

Yea the ulic qeldroma mesh suit pissed me off, it looked like crap! :x But yea I was wondering the same thing you were, if there is a "rare" item can it be found in any container or is it restricted to merchants or corpse's? :)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I literally found 6 Qel Droma mesh suits last game(He changed clothes a lot , I guess, and it annoyed me that like Exar Kun's outfit that you can't use force powers with it. Would Sith Lords wear outfits they couldn't use the force in?

Ha! I thought the same thing after finding like..5 of them. And I had about 15 prototype verpine energy shields after Malachor....from the corpses..does anyone REALLY need shields at that point in the game?

I've also experenced multiple "rare" items. I'm about ready to go to Malachor and I have two pairs of Dominator Gaunlets and two pairs of Exar Kun's light battlesuit. Couldn't agree more on the Exar light suit, you can't use armor restriced force powers and it doesn't have any special features at all. I'm not complaining too much about the multiple Dominator's but it kinda takes the fun out of finding the "rare" items.