Best Robes

In game will be Starforge or Darth Revan's robes ?

Where are these, they are in this game?

The best one i found in the game were the Osus(sp?) keeper ropes. The upgrade i liked best was the one with the 3or4 vp regeneration.

Yeah, I found those to be the best as well. Other than that I had Dark Jedi Master Robes and those were cool. I'm still hoping to get the Jedi Master Robe and the Olive Green ones seen in screenshots.

I got the olive green ones, thats what my PC is using, cant remember what the stats are but they arnt upgradable. Cant remember what they are called either, Makuta(or something like that).

I got the jedi master robes on my darkside playthrough by killing a jedi master. On my LS playthrough i could only find DS master robes. Is there another way to get these Jedi master robes by not killing a jedi master.

yeah, you can get malaks armor. it's +7 defense and +4 dex, restricited to DS, strength +1 and regen +2, and is upgradeable.

the other great robes really depend on what kind of character you want to be. for lightside, Nomi's robe, with defense 3, wisdom +4, and regen force +3.

for sith marauders, Crado's robe with strength +6...but const. -2.

But i'm pretty sure the ultimate robes are Aleema Keto's robe, defense 3, rest. to DS, strenght +2, wis. +4 and regen force points 1,

and for all you neutral dudes, Jolee's robe has regen force points 1, and 31 defense.

yeah, you can get malaks armor. it's +7 defense and +4 dex, restricited to DS, strength +1 and regen +2, and is upgradeable.

the other great robes really depend on what kind of character you want to be. for lightside, Nomi's robe, with defense 3, wisdom +4, and regen force +3.

But i'm pretty sure the ultimate robes are Aleema Keto's robe, defense 3, rest. to DS, strenght +2, wis. +4 and regen force points 1,

and for all you neutral dudes, Jolee's robe has regen force points 1, and 31 defense.

I beat the game and didn't find any of these, stupid random loot system. :devil:

I beat the game and didn't find any of these, stupid random loot system. :devil:

Yea I really want these robes too, so on my way through the game im goin natural so that if I get one of those I can just head that way and equip it! I agree that the random loot thing is a pain in the butt for these types of things, has anyone actually gotten any of these cuz I'm not sure where to look! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Yea I really want these robes too, so on my way through the game im goin natural so that if I get one of those I can just head that way and equip it! I agree that the random loot thing is a pain in the butt for these types of things, has anyone actually gotten any of these cuz I'm not sure where to look! :D

Sorry to burst the bubble here, but those are made-up items

Heard the same rumor about a certain persons robes, also heard that they are +31 to defense.

anyone able to confirm this?????

I believe that is what the strat guide says....could be a typo, dont think anyone has actually gotten them yet.

Which robes are the all brown ones seen here

And are they any good???

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

too bad none of those robes are actually in the game. and if they are the only way to get them would be through the console of the pc version doing a giveitem command. because i certainly havent found one of them in either of my two playthroughs so far.

THey're in the guide so i'm gonna trust prima! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!