angry handmaiden

debow

I still can't seem to get her to say anything besides "We have nothing more to talk about" i've told atton that I made her angry but he goes on this spill about girls and why they feel they need to save me! she stop talking to me after i talked to her about vissus (spelling?) the evil jedi chick! then she said fine take her then or something like that and now all she says is we have nothing more to talk about! I can still gain influence with her but i kinda want to get more info from her if possible! i've gained a few levels and i thought that would help but it doesn't.

Please Help!

I am having the same problem. I had the conversation with her about Visas, and all I said was something to the effect of"ohh she's not that bad". Nothing suggesting I prefered one to the other and now she wont say a word to me. I have increased influence with her since then but stll nothing.

I still can't seem to get her to say anything besides "We have nothing more to talk about" i've told atton that I made her angry but he goes on this spill about girls and why they feel they need to save me! she stop talking to me after i talked to her about vissus (spelling?) the evil jedi chick! then she said fine take her then or something like that and now all she says is we have nothing more to talk about! I can still gain influence with her but i kinda want to get more info from her if possible! i've gained a few levels and i thought that would help but it doesn't.

Please Help!

I'm having the exact same problem. I had one conversation with Visas, in which I, being a light side Jedi, attempted to direct her towards salvation. Ever since, Handmaiden has been completely broken. The reactions are inexplicable. And frankly, I think the influence system as implemented is a disaster.

I'm sure everyone's had this problem. So far I am playing for my 3rd time. 1st LS Male then LS Femal and now LS Male with Revan evil. On my first time through she started to give me the cold shoulder till the end of the game and I think it might be permanent. Right now I am so close to training her as a Jedi, what I did was never talk to Visas after I spared her and I think everything will be cool with Handmaiden. Plus Visas doesn't talk about anything of big interest. Hopefully I can get Handmaiden to become a Jedi then carry on with Visas.