EnderAndrew

I just noticed something.

It has been suggested many a time that they allow larger avatars on this forum, like 80x80 or 100x100.

Last time I checked, the limit was 60x60, which many said was too small for most pics to look pretty good.

Yet, that limit has been supported, and maintained. Except, the new avatars in the gallaries that the staff put up are larger than that.

I'm just saying.

Last time I checked, the limit was 60x60, which many said was too small for most pics to look pretty good.

:devil:

My avatar most be growing then, it's 64x64 pixels :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If the servers can take it, implement it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, at least its not as bad as the Superhero Hype boards. You're limited to a 32x32 avatar until you reach 5000 posts. Then you can have a 120x120 one.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg