Found Silver Crystal

kilun

Noticed people were wondering with it was ingame or not last not when I scrolled through the forums.

I said it was the color of my blade when Atton asked my second time around and just bought it from

Samhan Dobo on Telos(in the merchant shop, behind the wall)

240credits for it.

it is at random. I had 3 on my first playthrough, havent gotten one on my second.

I wish some of the more rare items would have standard places to find (like the qel droma robes in KOTOR1)

I believe some of the items are in standard places like the

ossus keeper robes on onderon

. But, it would be nice if you would be guaranteed to come across all of the rare items instead of the same ones all the time.

Has anyone found a Cyan Crystal yet?  I did find a Viridian Crystal on Dantoonie but no Cyan so far.

i dunno if any of you noticed this but if you save a game right before talking tio a merchant, you can talk to them. if their inventory isnt good enough, just simply reload the game and each time their inventory will be different.. I did this with the jedi salvager on dantooine and ended up with jedi master robes and an uber saber because of the changes in her inventory. so if you want a silver crystal, just reload constantly with the guy on telos and one will become available.....hope this helps!

speaking of....i should probably start telos over again just for that reason. I havent gotten my hands on the silver crystal quite yet. But if you do that it should also work with corpses and containers. So if you save your game right before rummaging through a sith lord or jedi masters corpse, you can reload it until you get that special saber on them. This too might work with atris as it IS possible that YOUR saber is placed randomly on her corpse. If you save and reload its possible at some point you will find it on her.

speaking of....i should probably start telos over again just for that reason.  I havent gotten my hands on the silver crystal quite yet.  But if you do that it should also work with corpses and containers.  So if you save your game right before rummaging through a sith lord or jedi masters corpse, you can reload it until you get that special saber on them.  This too might work with atris as it IS possible that YOUR saber is placed randomly on her corpse. If you save and reload its possible at some point you will find it on her.

I'll have to give that a try! I was hoping I could my saber back from Atris, the cutscences of my trial showed it was Cyan, I thought that was a great color addition.

yeh im going to restart the game from telos right now. Figure i should save my games before completeing a sidequest and recieving the rewards. This random system might actually be an advantage over the same stuff everytime :ermm:. I figured that since i read it as a cheat for NWN and that has the same random system as kotor2 it seems. I also realized this when i didnt get any jedi robes till nar shadaa in my first time through however i got padawan robes from the merchant on telos my second time through. I figure this might apply to atris' corpse so ill try that when i get around to killing her again.

has anyone found any of the unique robes like malak's and jolee's? :devil: O and just to :D let you guys konw the silver crystal is ugly :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I've gotten the cyan crystal once during my second playthrough. Never saw it during my first and third playthrough though. Found two silver crystals third time through.

I think the item randomizer only works when you enter an area, not when you open a container or corpse. Whenever I do the save/load before I open a container I always get the same thing, but when I load to before I enter the area I start seeing different items.

Wish there was a way to cheat in the Xbox version like the PC version, I love collecting items, but the random item generation and long loading times is putting a real damper on my enthusiasm.

The Silver crystal is not random (at least in one location it isn't). On Onderon, in the Palace (when you are trying to unlock the security doors for the general's troops to enter her chambers and when you are facing off against the "slicer"), there are TWO doors that are locked with a terminal in front of them outside. I have yet to get into one of the doors, but the other one has a bed, some footlockers, and a plasteel cylinder in it. This plasteel cylinder has had a silver crystal in it in BOTH of my playthroughs. I got into the door by solving a puzzle on the terminal. This puzzle can only be solved AFTER the two security terminals have been shut down an after the slicer has been killed/ ran-off. I think the room is the one to the southside of the map.

I also got a silver crystal from the Rodian on Nar Shaddaa. If you help her out, (go to Onderon and Dantooine and then come back and tell her those planets are clear for her to open up shop on), she will have some kick ass inventory for you to buy.

She also had some electrified armor. Anyone seen that yet? Sorta looks like it outlines your ribcage with a blue light. Kinda cool.

The Silver crystal is not random (at least in one location it isn't).  On Onderon, in the Palace (when you are trying to unlock the security doors for the general's troops to enter her chambers and when you are facing off against the "slicer"), there are TWO doors that are locked with a terminal in front of them outside.  I have yet to get into one of the doors, but the other one has a bed, some footlockers, and a plasteel cylinder in it.  This plasteel cylinder has had a silver crystal in it in BOTH of my playthroughs.  I got into the door by solving a puzzle on the terminal.  This puzzle can only be solved AFTER the two security terminals have been shut down an after the slicer has been killed/ ran-off.  I think the room is the one to the southside of the map.

I also got a silver crystal from the Rodian on Nar Shaddaa.  If you help her out, (go to Onderon and Dantooine and then come back and tell her those planets are clear for her to open up shop on), she will have some kick ass inventory for you to buy.

She also had some electrified armor.  Anyone seen that yet?  Sorta looks like it outlines your ribcage with a blue light.  Kinda cool.

Yeah the part about the Rodian on Nar Shaddaa is definitely true,atleast for me.The Rodians name is Geeda.If you help her,her inventory will expand and you should get a silver crystal.This proved to be true for me 3 times.When I went to turn Mira into a jedi I picked the wrong dialog and ended up with DS points and influence lost,so I reloaded.The same thing happened again because I was kinda in a hurry,reloaded.Then I got it right.But each time I reloaded,I checked Geeda's inventory first and each time there was a silver crystal there.

on my second and third time through the game i found the silver Crystal in the same way.

I already had my lightsaber when i went to Dantooine (my second planet) and so my reward for saving Jurron in the lower level of the academy each time was a Pontite Crystal, and Short Lightsaber, and a silver Crystal

yeh im going to restart the game from telos right now.  Figure i should save my games before completeing a sidequest and recieving the rewards.  This random system might actually be an advantage over the same stuff everytime o:).  I figured that since i read it as a cheat for NWN and that has the same random system as kotor2 it seems.  I also realized this when i didnt get any jedi robes till nar shadaa in my first time through however i got padawan robes from the merchant on telos my second time through.  I figure this might apply to atris' corpse so ill try that when i get around to killing her again.

you can search atris' corpse?? after i killed her it skipped to kreai speaking thru a holocron and then back to citadel station. did i chose the wrong dialog options or something or was that a bug?

yeh im going to restart the game from telos right now.  Figure i should save my games before completeing a sidequest and recieving the rewards.  This random system might actually be an advantage over the same stuff everytime o:).  I figured that since i read it as a cheat for NWN and that has the same random system as kotor2 it seems.  I also realized this when i didnt get any jedi robes till nar shadaa in my first time through however i got padawan robes from the merchant on telos my second time through.  I figure this might apply to atris' corpse so ill try that when i get around to killing her again.

you can search atris' corpse?? after i killed her it skipped to kreai speaking thru a holocron and then back to citadel station. did i chose the wrong dialog options or something or was that a bug?

Yeah, Atris' corpse can't be looted, unless there is a way to stop the cut scene from happening.

- dr cloak

so what are the best crystals ppl have found so far.....

color wise viridian is pretty cool even though it gets boring after a while. Quinoxi is the best power crystal i have found. I usually just do a bunch of sidequests so my character can level up enough in skills to make the most powerful lightsaber parts. I think my last one was near instant kill to sith troopers it had an ultimate diatium energy cell, expert fencing emitter, pointite lens, a sapith crystal and quinoxi on it giving it a damage bonus of around 20-51 or something like that......was just a single blader too, when i put that in the double bladed ones it was even better.