The good times.

I realize there are alot of negative topics and posts floating around (some of them mine) about how KOTOR2 turned out but I just wanted to say thanks to the devs for what in the end IS a fun experience despite the short window you had to work on it, having to use an old engine, etc...

Some things that really impressed me like characters having unique talents (Mira's rocket rocks), learning new abilities from characters, item creation, improved Pazaak, etc..really stand out. Influence isn't the greatest but it definetly adds a new flavor to the game...I can't just tell people to shut the hell up anymore without consequences. :-

Not to mention little overlooked things like telling me when a container or footlocker is empty instead of me checking the same ones over and over again...that made me happier than you will ever know.

All and all, thanks.

You guys did a good job with some of the characters. I loved

that Bao Dur was so soft-spoken. I really expected his voice to sound like he looked (deep and scary.) What a pleasant surprise to have an intelligent sounding, monster looking guy who mutters to himself when he lockpicks. Also liked Atton. If anyone noticed, he had a slight speech impediment. He lisped a little. Thank god he had a flaw, unlike Carth, who was your typical paladin.