a PC preview

It's nothing new, but here is one of the latest PC previews.

LucasArts tell us that various team members cried during testing, and not because of bugs.
Why then, because of the ending...? :)>_<

If it can reduce those developing it to emotional wrecks, just imagine what it could do to us.
*shock*

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

typo's are to be expected in reviews...like the euro XBOX mag reviewer kept calling hk-47 "AK-47" it was rather funny and i bet he was ripped for it in the emails to him...

LucasArts tell us that various team members cried during testing, and not because of bugs.
Why then, because of the ending...? :(:geek:

If it can reduce those developing it to emotional wrecks, just imagine what it could do to us.
*shock*

I'd REALLY like more information re why things became so emotional. I hope it was due to the storyline/characters (somehow??) and not to all the work necessary to iron out bugs and improve framerate.

"Knights of the Old Republic II will be released for PC and Xbox in February"

Hahahahaha :( ... never heard that one before <_< .

After going through KOTOR:TSL on Xbox I couldn't find any emotionaly strong moments. Funny, frustrating and arousing: definately yes. But nothing dramatic worth mentioning happens in TSL. I think the devs were crying because they had to rush the game for Chrismas and therefore wouldn't be able to put in everything they had planned for the game or maybe because they couldn't make a simultaneous Xbox and PC release... Oh wait didn't I just learned there will be a simultaneous release in February ? Hurray ! (PC gamers can rejoice and go dance in the street throwing flowers)

Why then, because of the ending...? :ermm::-

*shock*

There are sad moments in KotOR II when playing light side, but tear-dropping? DS maybe...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 2 weeks later...