Main Site

I keep wondering if LucasArts should update/upgrade the main site.

I mean adding more questions while you roam and making them more random would be nice.

Also by answerign these questions you should be able to get all of the 6 prestige classes along with pictures of them.

I mean we PCers along with int Xboxers have another 2 months, so it would be nice if once in a while we could see something new.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Sure, they'll update the main site in a few years... We wont have to wait too long. The thing is that shortly after the first version of the game is released and a few reviews have been posted, they stop updating. The PC version will have one news update but that will probably be it.

What's on the main site right now? I haven't visited the main site since it was first launched.

Wait actually I visited one time and saw it had a few character bios up. But other than the bios, I didn't take a look around.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well they have character bios for:

Visas Marr, Kreia, Sion, Mira, Handmaiden, Atton, Mandalore, T3-M4, HK-47, Disciple and Bao-Dur

The have locale descriptions for:

Ebon Hawk, Peragus, Dxun and Onderon, Nar Shaddaa, Dantooine, Telos, Korriban but no Malachor V

They have 4 weapon descriptions and some force power and feat descriptions. They dont have a very complete list .

Because it gives all players the option of continuing the game the way they ended the last. If they stuck to the official ending, then you'd have people upset if they played the DS ending, or played as a female.

The only reason the databank used the LS male ending is for continuity purposes.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So if K3 is made what will LA do?

Ask you what you did in the previous 2 gmaes?

Or take K1 ending for granted and asked you what you did in K2?

The "official" ending, as per the SW databank on the official site, has the LS male Revan ending as canon.

Last I read the databank they never mention Revan's sex, or whether he was light side or dark, they end the description as he boards the star forge... then again, I haven't checked it in like a month.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

You know, I can't seem to find the reference to Revan being male. I swear I read it on the official forums and it was confirmed by moderators and VIPs (people who work at Lucasarts/Lucasbooks) that the official continuity listed him as male.

However, in the Star Forge databank entry the very last line indicates a LS ending.

Interesting though there isn't a profile for Revan. (maybe it would have been too complicated, but if they made it official).

On the profile for Bastila they don't imply anything. It could either be LS or DS.

• 1 month later...