Should a KOTOR 2 : TSL The devolopers cut

A release of KOTOR 2 : TSL The devolopers cut  

77 members have voted

1. 1. A release of KOTOR 2 : TSL The devolopers cut

• Yes - Defiently, make KOTOR 2 the game it should have been
    • No- This current version is good enough
    • No- A patch of sorts just for the bugs is good enough

I rather see them put this game in the grave and put forth all that effort in making the next game better.

Indeed Hades. All this game needs is a patch, and they can make KOTOR III that much better when their team expands and they can settle in more.

The Dark Lord

Screw KotOR 3. I want them to make an original game.

I rather see them put this game in the grave and put forth all that effort in making the next game better.

Indeed Hades. All this game needs is a patch, and they can make KOTOR III that much better when their team expands and they can settle in more.

The Dark Lord

Screw KotOR 3. I want them to make an original game.

I actualy agree with Hades, let Bioware make KOTOR III. Obsidian needs to make their own original title and they need to loose the nickname "Bioware's little brother".

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It may be unprecedented for all I know, and totally unrealistic, but you must listen to your conscious! Please Obsidian, don't listen to the marketing goons.  :D

True... this is Obsidian's first chance to establish itself as a gamer's company and not a corporate entity of profit/evil. "Gamers first" companies like that, which put product quality above all else, gain renown and a loyal following.

BioWare has done that with NWN... going above and beyond with new free content, patches and fixes years and years after the original product came about.

I can understand how they were rushed by LA, but if they sit back and improve on the few but GLARING weaknesses of the plot and do the final refinement they would've done if the february timeline had been mentained if only for the PC, they'll have established themselves as a true gamer's company who are willing to fix a mistake. I'm very willing to buy the complete game on PC in February in addition to my Xbox version.

Weaknesses:

1. A little more explanation dialogue for Kreia at the end.

2. Put the damn factory in. HK-47 model talks about it, I looked for it everywhere.... talked to everyone... nothing. At least take the bloody text out if you're not going to include it.

3. Make Nihilus a somewhat challenging fight.... or put some text in to show how your 'wound' weakens him and makes you able to beat him. Because it's lame as nuts as it currently is and makes no sense.

Not too much to ask, IMO.

Actually, I think the Baby Bio thing worked out well for them. They need cash before risking capital on a new intellectual property, and I assume they will have raised much by the time NWN 2 is completed. How many companies have been served lucrative deals such as this shortly after formation?

It'll never happen.

But I would be happy if it did.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?