other lightsabers

Ok so on Dxun you go in to freedon nadd's crypt place, and when you leave you can search through his sarcaphcase now after that I got Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber. That got me thinkin are there any other lightsabers like this for example maybe malak's saber or sumtin just wonderin! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Ok so on Dxun you go in to freedon nadd's crypt place, and when you leave you can search through his sarcaphcase now after that I got Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber. That got me thinkin are there any other lightsabers like this for example maybe malak's saber or sumtin just wonderin! :D

Nope....I don't think there are....at least none that I found

Well that's just stupid if they're going to make just one "special" lightsaber they really shouldn't bother in my mind you have to have a load of things or at least more than one! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Well that's just stupid if they're going to make just one "special" lightsaber they really shouldn't bother in my mind you have to have a load of things or at least more than one! :D

Well they have more stuff that supposedly belonged to jedi like Jolee or Exar Kun but just no other lightsabers

could you ummmm tell me what we get that was jolee's? he was one of my favorite npcs in the original .

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Well they have more stuff that supposedly belonged to jedi like Jolee or Exar Kun but just no other lightsabers

could you ummmm tell me what we get that was jolee's? he was one of my favorite npcs in the original .

Not sure....its called something like Bindo's Visor and all it does is raise your persuade and charisma by 1 I belive....I found it twice though....I think I found it once on Nar Shadaa but the finding it twice thing leads me to believe its random

Twrue twrue but I was hopin from day one of the previews that we would be able to have some of those bcs to me in the first game the only "good" items that you could get that were owned by some other person were armor, took away the rpg feeling (in most rpg's I play there are other ppl's weapons that are good or legendary) :blink:

There is a robe called Bindo Robe in the Prima guide. It sounds incredible, but it offers +31 defense! I wonder if that is a misprint... anyways to wear the robes you must be Neutral.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

Yeah, Malak's lightsaber is in the game, and the Prima guide said that by going through the tomb on Korriban where you fight your past "ghosts" or whatever you can get Bastila's lightsaber. I haven't done that yet, will on my second playthrough.

Maybe you have to beat that big group of jedi that attack you near the beginning of the tomb....Bastila is in that crowd....though I'm unsure if it's possible to beat them all

Yeah, Malak's lightsaber is in the game, and the Prima guide said that by going through the tomb on Korriban where you fight your past "ghosts" or whatever you can get Bastila's lightsaber. I haven't done that yet, will on my second playthrough.

Maybe you have to beat that big group of jedi that attack you near the beginning of the tomb....Bastila is in that crowd....though I'm unsure if it's possible to beat them all

Of course it's possible, actually I think it's required to progress. I know I took 'em out with little trouble.

Of course it's possible, actually I think it's required to progress. I know I took 'em out with little trouble.

How did you do that? I already did that, and I got no lightsabers!!!

How did you do that? I already did that, and I got no lightsabers!!!

I heard that it was on revan's corpse but i'm not completely sure aboot that! :D