Do you think KOTOR 3 is already being developed?

KotOR should be like the FF series except for it should be in english and the storyline SHOULD have continuity. One more thing, no scantily clad females running around.

....unless you're sparring with them on the Ebon Hawk (and it's a ritual thang)!

:-"

KOTOR 3 : Jedi Pimp (or Sith if you preffer)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

KotOR should be like the FF series except for it should be in english and the storyline SHOULD have continuity. One more thing, no scantily clad females running around.

....unless you're sparring with them on the Ebon Hawk (and it's a ritual thang)!

:-"

KOTOR 3 : Jedi Pimp (or Sith if you preffer)

No , Kotor 3 :End the Game :D

If KOTOR3 is planning to use the same engine as 1 and 2, then I'd bet that development has already been started on it, much like Obsidian had started developing TSL around the same time KOTOR1 was released.

If KOTOR3 is planning to use a new engine, then I'm not so sure it has begun production.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Man, you people are slow with the information. KotOR III is already on the shelves and its beating KotOR II in sales. Do you people ever pay attention to the news? Sheesh.... Its good KotOR III came out for the PC first, I'm already on the 4th planet.

Actualy LA said near the beginging of production for KOTORIII that it would be an "Only on Xbox Title". I think your playing KOTOR.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'd really like to know where people are finding all this information. All I can find is a news post by some guy going by Stranger saying that 31 people were fired. Hardly what I would consider a reliable source. Still, I would like to know where most people are getting their info from.

Man, you people are slow with the information. KotOR III is already on the shelves and its beating KotOR II in sales. Do you people ever pay attention to the news? Sheesh.... Its good KotOR III came out for the PC first, I'm already on the 4th planet.

Actualy LA said near the beginging of production for KOTORIII that it would be an "Only on Xbox Title". I think your playing KOTOR.

Yeah right, making the final part of KOTOR an Xbox only would be a really good present to the PC users that liked and bought the first two games.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

If they do make Kotor 3, then they need to take they're f***ing time! Who cares how long it takes, at least take your time, and don't leave huge holes in it. It's a great game, with so many holes. Next time, the publisher needs to keep it's sharp objects out of the developers arse. People are more likely to buy a game with GOTY on the cover.

No rush. Haste makes waste.

If they do make Kotor 3, then they need to take they're f***ing time! Who cares how long it takes, at least take your time, and don't leave huge holes in it. It's a great game, with so many holes. Next time, the publisher needs to keep it's sharp objects out of the developers arse. People are more likely to buy a game with GOTY on the cover.

This is spot on

We have had many so-so star wars games in the past that kotor came like a breath of fresh air in a stagnant sky

A quality title (like the way halo 2 was delayed until they had it just right) will sell truck loads and make lots of money

It's when games are rushed that they start to disappoint and people's good will starts to fade away if it happens too many times

We need an ongoing QUALITY series of star wars rpg games, like say a kotor 3, and even beyond that with another new story. Or even a prequel to kotor

There is LOADS of potential and I hope the good reputation of the kotor series isn't wasted

We want EXCELLENT rpgs and we want them with star wars stories - a rich source with a lot of potential as has been shown by the old republic storyline

Considering LucasArts' financial situation right now, I doubt what you are saying will happen. The reason they needed KotOR II so badly was because they were losing money. Maybe through KotOR II, Republic Commando and Battlefront, they manage to make a profit, there will be a chance we will see a non-rush KotOR III.

How they could be in a bad financial situation if KOTOR was such a giant success?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Because those in charge of the finances are idiots. Did they leave any room for a sequel? At the end is there a story opening for one. I know there is no character development left for a sequel with people hitting mid 20's in level even though Star Wars d20 max level is 20.