what would have made Kotor 2 better

less lag :ph34r:

atleast 1 romance option :p

more party member related quests (jagi, xor, helena its bastilas mom right?, and kashyyk was a huge zaalbar and jolee quest, sunry, and griff)

maybe a quest for yourself (search for wife, kids etc. ...)

less bugs (on peragus after u defeat hk-50, if u go on the space walk, u only have 1 suit, so kreia and atton are in their normal clothes, which would kill them EXTREMELY fast)

more background on party members and villians

i know u gat complaints from many people about slow space walking, but it seemed a little weird when u were walking in space ( shouldnt it be big jumps or sumthin?)

less influence crap (it ended up you changing urself, to get their influence)

i liked the scenes as you walked into the ebon hawk, how your party members are reacting to eachother, and i wondered if you could make it so you could have bao- dur fix t3 m4 instead of you doing it (asking then to do sumthing to another party member)

more dialog options with your party members (and no more handmaiden hates me stuff)

hire mercenaries

new engine

Flame away

P.S please reply with what u liked/ disliked about kotor, and what would have made it better

P.S #2 thanks for reading my long post

Maybe it's a minor complaint, but I thought that they were going to work on npc face models and differentiate them more. One of the major complaints of KOTOR was that a lot of the NPCs looked alike. Obsidian said that they were going to work on that. They worked on that a little, but still many people still look alike. Plus, a lot of them said the same thing.

I like the thread.

A jet-pack spacesuit would solve the problem of slow or unrealistic space walking.

And there were romance options, they just weren't the same sort as they were in the first game. There wasn't enough direct interaction to satisfy most people.

I don't think they need to give you party member quests... just more interaction. I personally feel like the companion quests of the first game were too formulaic... although doing quests like that is great, if you mix it up a bit more. And don't give us anything as pointless and annoying as the Sunry quest.

I don't like the idea of "less" influence - in fact, I'd want more of it. But there should be other ways to get things out of people. There should be other ways to talk to people, ways that go beyond influence... in real life, people don't refuse to talk about the weather with you just because they don't absolutely worship you. I also think it should be harder to completely bring them to your alignment - in order to do that, there should be some convincing. Also, with the influence system... questions that you won't get an answer to, shouldn't even be a dialogue option. Period. As it is now, it makes you ask the same questions over and over and over again just to see if they have anything new to say... and there wasn't anything that told you when you couldn't get more out of them, so you could keep asking the same questions for eternity and never get anything of it.

I'm fine with the NPC's saying the same thing - that's minor, I think, and not something that's going to change for YEARS to come, if it ever does. I would also like more NPC faces, but there's really only so much you can do with this engine. You can add 50 NPC faces, which I can imagine would be no small accomplishment, especially if the NPC faces are more detailed, but it makes almost no difference with all the people sitting in cantina's and roaming the streets.

This for me was the single most frustrating aspect of this game...because influence plays such a huge role in getting your party's storylines fleshed out you had to try to please everyone at the same time..yet you are supposed to be a leader who makes anyone not matter light or dark follow and die for you.

less bugs (on peragus after u defeat hk-50, if u go on the space walk

You're a total dumbass

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

This for me was the single most frustrating aspect of this game...because influence plays such a huge role in getting your party's storylines fleshed out you had to try to please everyone at the same time..yet you are supposed to be a leader who makes anyone not matter light or dark follow and die for you.

Devs: The "I understand perfectly, Atton, and I sympatize with you (LIE)" option in every dialogue. I restarted the game recently, without the will to continue, but I do remember one thing vividly. A, so not to spoil, you have a conversation which leads to two dialogue options:

1) I'll check on you later and make sure you're ok.

2) Get out of my way before I make you a corpse.

Please add a lie option, so I'm not choosing between lawful good and chaotic stupid. It's hard on a ds guy like me who wants to gain influence.

weird when u were walking in space ( shouldnt it be big jumps or sumthin?)

They're not on the moon, the ship dosn't have that much gravity and the suit make it so you don't fly off (it like a magnet).

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

- More appearance options (heads, hairstyles/colors, beards, etc...).

- Robes WITH HOODS. Why do Kreia and the Handmaiden get hoods and not the player?

- Don't force a reload after every swoop race! Should've given us a menu or something where we could race again without reloading everything. I didn't even bother with them because of this.

- Many other things, but what's done is done I suppose.

- The ability to join the sith, not just in title, but to actually join with them and have say a sith lord take you as their apprentice. This game would have been perfect for it because the task would have worked either way. This is the main thing I would have liked to see in the game.

- The ability to manipulate the crew members

- The ability to influence goverenment bodies

- Longer game play

- Truely no level cap, And more respawning enemies.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png