dueling rings?

debow

off the top of my head.

on telos, you have the option to fight the handmadiens. it's like 5 fights. goes from fighting one hand to hand, to fighting all 5 with everything you got. it can get tricky.

Then, on the Hawk, you can fight / spar with Handmaden, if your a male that is. You strip down to your undies and do battle... You fight her like 3 times total at different point in the game to incress her influence, so long as you win.

Then on the Moon, forget it's name... Duxan i think. You can fight in the Mandolorian fighting cicrle. some rules apply as the madiens, for the most part, you fight hand to hand or with swords, but your jedi powers are a no no until the last fight.

KingSnake.

i left the telos academy without asking to fight them, i haven't been able to go back ..... need handmaiden to give me the code but she's mad at me and won't talk to me...still don't know how to get her to speak to me....i said something about her mother or something like that....it's funny cause when my wife get's mad at me I can't seem to remember what i said then either!..... :p

lol...that sounds familiar, im the same way with my fiance she is mad about something 2 days later when i dont even remember what it was about.

Anyway, back on topic. I don't think you get to go back to the Telos academy til' the end of the game. The Handmadien will not give the codes to you, but she does give them to a party member.

lol...that sounds familiar, im the same way with my fiance she is mad about something 2 days later when i dont even remember what it was about.

Anyway, back on topic. I don't think you get to go back to the Telos academy til' the end of the game. The Handmadien will not give the codes to you, but she does give them to a party member.

thanks...and good luck with married life...it's been 6 years and i'm still happy! :D