UBESE BOUNTY HUNTERS>> HELP!!

DUDE.. HAVIN' CRAZY MAD PROBLEMS WITH THE UBESE BOUNTY HUNTERS. I DEFEATED HANHARR, AND NOW I'M FACED WITH ESCAPING THE ARENA TO LET MY JEDI IN. HOW IN THE HELL CAN I EFFECTIVELY KILL THESE MO'FOS? MIRA DOESN'T SEEM TO BE EQUIPPED WELL ENOUGH TO ME. YOU ONLY GET TWO PARALYZER DARTS WHICH HELP KILL THE FIRST TWO, BUT THEN YOU'RE FACED WITH PLENTY MORE NO MATTER WHAT DOOR YOU CHOOSE. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT DOOR TO CHOOSE SO I CAN SIMPLIFY HAVING TO KILL ALL OF THEM.. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THEY JUST SLAUGHTER ME AFTER THE FIRST COUPLE.. I JUST DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MEDPACS OR GOODS TO GET BY THIS PART IT SEEMS... ANY HINTS, SUGGESTIONS, HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.. GRACIAS MI AMIGOS :blink:

Stealth is something Mira isn't all that great at, actually... I just leveled her up, gave her a good blaster rifle (had a few cluttering my inventory) and went off to introduce the bounty hunters to Master Rapid Shot. I had to use some medpacs, but it wasn't hard getting through them.

Stealth is something Mira isn't all that great at, actually... I just leveled her up, gave her a good blaster rifle (had a few cluttering my inventory) and went off to introduce the bounty hunters to Master Rapid Shot. I had to use some medpacs, but it wasn't hard getting through them.

Ewwww... you use automatic level up?

I don't because I'm a control freak, but I agree that auto-level doesn't really work all that spectacularly--it tends to pick stuff that you haven't invested in at all, for instance. I almost always give a character a few points of Stealth. Usually you find some good stealth upgrade items and then they're at least *decent* at it, if not great.

I did the Ubese dudes last night and had a bit of trouble at first trying to go toe to toe with them. Mira just isn't capable of that. But with mines, rockets (you can build a lot more at a Workbench and doubtless have items that are fairly worthless otherwise to break down), and grenades (Mira has a HUGE grenade range), you can do bad things to the Ubese. When I did it, she wiped out all of them before I found the release to open the door.

Jay

I was able to get through using Mira as a Melee fighter, you have plenty of level ups there, gave her two weapon fighting and improved flury. I also had no medpacks so I had to hang around and let her VP come back. It took awhile but I wasn't gonna go to an older save :(

No, I don't. I just don't think of someone who has Stealth as a cross-class skill as "good" at it, and I decided to make a ranged killing machine with excellent computer, demolitions and repair skills out of her.

BTW, did everyone who seems to be having toruble with Mira holding her own in combat actually bother to give her any of the close combat feats? It helps to make sure the enemies don't get a +8 to hit you if you want to specialize in ranged weapons...

DUDE.. HAVIN' CRAZY MAD PROBLEMS WITH THE UBESE BOUNTY HUNTERS.  I DEFEATED HANHARR, AND NOW I'M FACED WITH ESCAPING THE ARENA TO LET MY JEDI IN.  HOW IN THE HELL CAN I EFFECTIVELY KILL THESE MO'FOS?  MIRA DOESN'T SEEM TO BE EQUIPPED WELL ENOUGH TO ME.  YOU ONLY GET TWO PARALYZER DARTS WHICH HELP KILL THE FIRST TWO, BUT THEN YOU'RE FACED WITH PLENTY MORE NO MATTER WHAT DOOR YOU CHOOSE.  COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT DOOR TO CHOOSE SO I CAN SIMPLIFY HAVING TO KILL ALL OF THEM.. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THEY JUST SLAUGHTER ME AFTER THE FIRST COUPLE.. I JUST DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MEDPACS OR GOODS TO GET BY THIS PART IT SEEMS... ANY HINTS, SUGGESTIONS, HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.. GRACIAS MI AMIGOS :blink:

USE MINES. THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS. (As is the caps lock button)

u should turn the skill level down to easy. you should then equip mira with the strongest pistols you have and use sniper shot to stun the guys. try to isolate them and fight them one at a time if possible. then let mira stay where she is for a while so your health can recover by itself

No, I don't. I just don't think of someone who has Stealth as a cross-class skill as "good" at it, and I decided to make a ranged killing machine with excellent computer, demolitions and repair skills out of her.

BTW, did everyone who seems to be having toruble with Mira holding her own in combat actually bother to give her any of the close combat feats? It helps to make sure the enemies don't get a +8 to hit you if you want to specialize in ranged weapons...

I took the stealth feat that makes it a class skill and just snuck her through *shrugs*

some tips: (no spoilers)

1. there are plenty of mines around to recover, then use them by attracting their attention, then when they get close, drop the mine, then run, they will be almost on top of you when you are done setting the mine. Then they run through it and the mines take out over half their hit points

2. stay away and blast them, don't be too proud to run!

3. get your health back each time before going after more.

4. use your madalorian melee shields, you should have a bunch at this point

5. when you level her up before using her, be sure to pay attention to the strategy you want, and pick skills and feats appropriately

6. I finally got in the habit of stripping all the npcs,that way whenever I exit the ebon hawk or am forced to use one, i have the pick of all the equipment to maximize the char at that time