Disciple/Hanmaiden

My handmadien was a monster with her saberstaff.

I trained her in the force late, so she didnt have alot of powers, but, her master speed plus her master attack skills (all 3 mastered) and super lightsaber = more death and distruction with a saber then my main PC could do. She was impressive with her melee combat. Easily the best in my party.

KingSnake.

Yes the handmaiden is definatly the one to go with, with the staff she is untouchable, but I usually find that she can't be trained until later in the game so she is very weak in the force ( thats why my pc is better than her)! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

it is very easy to get influence she was my second darkest character next to my Pc just have her continue to teach you techniques of the echani fighting and make sure you don't lose the fights

But how do you WIN the fights with her? I have lost every time. She is much more powerful with her hits than the PC is. What's the secret? I use all of my power hits and I still do very little damage.

I have the same problem with the Mandolorians on Dxun. I can't get past the third one.

Actually if you do Dantoine Last as LS Female Disciple becomes the best fighter by far. I had him as lvl 8 soldier and rest Jedi Consular, He did sick damage 15-50 dmg sabers X 2 he had to hit like +49 and +44. He is the best in support class due to the many Force abilities. He was better then my main character.

He will also bicker with Atton over you cause they are both in love with you. Strangly when disciple pretty well much admits it Atton seems to be cool with it,, maybe they think a threesome is doable.

But how do you WIN the fights with her?  I have lost every time.  She is much more powerful with her hits than the PC is.  What's the secret?  I use all of my power hits and I still do very little damage.

I didn't have a problem beating her, but then again, I seem to keep getting "unarmed combat" feats of ascending ranks. I think its an automatic feat thing for Jedi Sentinels.

I didn't have a problem beating her, but then again, I seem to keep getting "unarmed combat" feats of ascending ranks.  I think its an automatic feat thing for Jedi Sentinels.

nah,its a given feat for all classes.but a sentinel seems to level up a lot faster than my consular did.and by the end of the game i had him at at least level seven unarmed combat.