The art....

The art for this game really has me worried from what we've seen thus far. Some of the characters look like cyber-punk rejects and don't have that Star Wars feel at all. Mira in particular looks like she belongs in Road Warrior, not Star Wars. The main bad guy looks like a Jedi that also happens to be a Voodoo Shaman.

One thing Bioware completely nailed was the look and feel of the Star Wars universe. Besides all the graphics left over from the first KOTR, I'm just not feeling the new art. Maybe it's too early to judge and what we've seen so far is a bad representation of the rest of the game. But I just have a bad feeling about this....

I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know....

SW aint your life? 2085 posts (27.6 posts per day) 60% of those are in the KotOR2 general discusion forum and i bet the other 40% are in the suggestions and official anouncements forums! :lol: :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

SW aint your life? 2085 posts (27.6 posts per day) 60% of those are in the KotOR2 general discusion forum and i bet the other 40% are in the suggestions and official anouncements forums! :p :D

Muhahahahahahhahahahahahha!

But honestly, I do have a life you know....

just not a very good one....and why the hell are you newbs stalking me?

SW aint your life? 2085 posts (27.6 posts per day) 60% of those are in the KotOR2 general discusion forum and i bet the other 40% are in the suggestions and official anouncements forums! ;) :D

I'm hardly a newb, I joined this forum b4 u! :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

SW aint your life? 2085 posts (27.6 posts per day) 60% of those are in the KotOR2 general discusion forum and i bet the other 40% are in the suggestions and official anouncements forums! ;) :D

Darth Sun_Tzu was here before you.

I joined earlier as well, I simply didn't post much. And why must the join date be so important?

Back to the topic on hand--personally I think the art work is great. And I agree that it need not follow Luca's vision EXACTLY, but I guess that's a good thing, given Episode I and II.

The new artwork has a grittier, more stylish feel. Check out that wallpaper and Sion's design. That's some pretty good stuff.

I joined earlier as well, I simply didn't post much. And why must the join date be so important?

Back to the topic on hand--personally I think the art work is great. And I agree that it need not follow Luca's vision EXACTLY, but I guess that's a good thing, given Episode I and II.

The new artwork has a grittier, more stylish feel. Check out that wallpaper and Sion's design. That's some pretty good stuff.

It ain't important but, he can hardly desribe me as a newb when i joined b4 he did!

Star Wars isn't my life....

* hugs Luke doll* Right Luke?

But seriously, I've never purchased any EU items, don't know anything about them. I just love Star Wars because of the movies....well, the first 3 at least.

I don't know, it's certainly too early to judge the quality of the art based on the view images we have seen, but I don't like what I'm seeing thus far. But it's obviously a matter of personal opinion....but my opinion just happens to be right....

Darth Sun_Tzu was here before you.

Damn! I can't tell anymore...I want the old format back.... :lol:

It ain't important but, he can hardly desribe me as a newb when i joined b4 he did!

True, so I retract my statement...but that means you stop stalking me!

Unlike u i do have better things to do! :( :D

Unlike u i do have better things to do! :p  :D

Like quoting more members post counts and activities, then memorizing them...go ahead, nice life, I won't interfere.... ;)

:lol: me too stupid! :(:(

Like quoting more members post counts and activities, then memorizing them...go ahead, nice life, I won't interfere.... :(

Hey, hey, don't be too harsh :(. Isn't it by the way only natural that members of a forum have a good memory? Or so have often been the case of those I've seriously attended for a longer time :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D