Help me out here with Force Sight. (spoilers maybe

Ok, first time through, I got V, and was as kind as i could be. Followed all dialoge options, and got a message about force sight. I thought I learned the skill, but, after looking, i had not. I talked to her on a off for the rest of the game, and she never tough it to me...

Second time through, pretty much the same thing so far... but i asked in passing about it, and someone told me that she, and not i, learn force sight... which doesn't really make since to me... i thought that's how her people see... but after reading the dialog more closely, i assume that i help "fix" her sight, cause it was damaged...

but, people replyed that they themselfs learned force sight too. From Keria, after talking to V. Ok, i did that, i picked the dialog about my eyes being effected, and she put me throught some Jedi training and i gained some awarness bonuses and force points, but no force sight. That option lead into the mind reading lession, and after that, another lession i can't take just yet. But no force sight.

I go back to V, only the standered options, "Who's your daddy, err, master" How'd you find me, yedda yedda." No option to talk about sight again.

So here i am, a second time, no force sight... not that that's a huge deal i guess, but, i've heard alot of people talk about having it on there PC, and i'm wondering what i did wrong to miss it.

I'm a Sentenal, about ready to train to a Watchmen... do i need to BE a watchmen before i ask about my sight to gain this skill?

any help is much appreacited.

KingSnake.

How far are you into the game? You have to be patient, it progresses, if your so worried about it, just use Kriea's force sight, just push down the look around button I think its the left or right analog o.O (forgot)

Force Sight tells you the alignments of others, basically you click the look around button and you go into Force Sight, when you look around certain people will be red/white/blue, red - evil, white - neutral, blue- good. You'd be suprise by the alignments

I'm a Sentenal, about ready to train to a Watchmen... do i need to BE a watchmen before i ask about my sight to gain this skill? 

KingSnake.

Use the line in dialogue: I hear your species is blind. How are you able to see?" when you have a very high influence. You get a successful answer and light/dark options. "When one endures, it gives hope to others--and themselves." "There is no gift in pain--except the gift of strength"

Then use the question, "How do you see through the Force? You sound as if that Sight is lost to you." Your influence must be extremely high for Visas to answer with what you want to hear. Then you are awarded with Force Sight, +10 FP, and 500 XP.

Ok, first time through, I got V, and was as kind as i could be.  Followed all dialoge options, and got a message about force sight.  I thought I learned the skill, but, after looking, i had not.  I talked to her on a off for the rest of the game, and she never tough it to me...

Second time through, pretty much the same thing so far... but i asked in passing about it, and someone told me that she, and not i, learn force sight... which doesn't really make since to me... i thought that's how her people see... but after reading the dialog more closely, i assume that i help "fix" her sight, cause it was damaged...

but, people replyed that they themselfs learned force sight too.  From Keria, after talking to V.  Ok, i did that, i picked the dialog about my eyes being effected, and she put me throught some Jedi training and i gained some awarness bonuses and force points, but no force sight.  That option lead into the mind reading lession, and after that, another lession i can't take just yet.  But no force sight.

I go back to V, only the standered options, "Who's your daddy, err, master" How'd you find me, yedda yedda."  No option to talk about sight again.

So here i am, a second time, no force sight... not that that's a huge deal i guess, but, i've heard alot of people talk about having it on there PC, and i'm wondering what i did wrong to miss it.

KingSnake.

I hope you have a save somewhere before all of this happened so maybe what I tell you can help. I'll try to run you through as best I can the order that I went through.

To begin I was full Lightside and I don't know if FORCESIGHT is retricted to LS

1. Visas attacked me

2. I talked to Atton about her LS response

3. I talked to Kreia about prestige level, and Visas (not about her home world being destroyed) and gave neutral responses (only to gain INF w/ Kreia)

4. Kreia and I did the listening to thoughts lesson, Skills lesson, and upgraded my PC crystal.

5. Then I went and talked to Visas. I like to cover every topic and repeat a question if it leads to multiple choices that I feel are not answered and I can't ask later. Some of her responses were repeats from questions I had already asked, but led to question choices I had not already gotten answers about. Some questions that I can remember were (these may be out of order, If the responses are polite I go from top to bottom0)

A. is she allright, I didn't mean to hurt her (didn't ask about scars and never got a chance to again)

B. who sent her, why, who is her master, how did she find me

C. Why did I let her live, I beleive she could be saved

D. I need to find him to stop him even if I die (this is very abstract) to save the galaxy

E. She said that I'm not ready and I can't meet him until I am b/c she believed when I am I could stop him or aw something in me

F. Homeworld discussion: about its people how and why it was destroyed, she was only one left, Jedi met their

G. She told me how her master made her see He feeds on force sensitives and how much disorder she saw so kiling made things silent and in order

H. I believe that it was then that she taught me FORCE SIGHT, it was prompted by something to do with sight and how she saw.

FORCESIGHT: I received a prompt telling me I had gained it.

It appeared under the SAME ACTION SPOT AS KNIGHT or MASTER SPEED, and HEAL. When walking around my ship I scrolled to it and pressed a then everyone on my ship that I walked up to was a shade of Blue (degree of LS) or Grey (neutral). note: I have no DS characters at this time.

I apologize in advance because these are the topics that I remember off of the top of my head and the conversation was extremely long so some maybe out of order.

My best advice is to use these topics as a guide in what ever order they may come. Try it and remember or write down as much as you can SO IF YOU DON'T get it this time I should be able to guide you through the prompts.

Also dont be afraid to ask something twice if there were multiple responses that asked different things (EX How ws your Homeworld destroyed AND Why did your master destroy your Homeworld) I sometimes found that through the repeated responses by Visas a new avenue of questions appeared.

Sorry to be so long-winded but I beleive in being as thorough as possible when possible. You can also email me if you need to.

Hmm. I talked to her, got all them conversation options and no force sight... maybe it's got to do with the prestage class. Because after the end of our first conversation run, i was still just a sentenal, and i was awarded an awarness bonus... maybe had i been a Watchmen, i'd have been awarded Force Sight... Hmm. Anyone else care to comment on how they got force sight? Where a Perstage class at the time?

KingSnake.

my first time through the game, before i royaly screwed up and decided to start again i was a Fully LS Male Guardian/Weapon Master. I got high influence with Visas but never any mention of force sight.

On my second time through i was Fully LS Counselor/Jedi Master, now this time i did get force sight and had Visas fall in love with my mc (on a side note my wisdom and charisma were so high i was able to choke Sion, Traya and Nihilus to death :devil: )

Now on my third time through i am a Fully LS Sentinel/Watchman and i have once again unable to get force sight from Visas.

But i have noticed something that i think is influencing this

on my first time through i was able to handedly make my way through the Handmaidens training and took her under my wing, and no force sight and limited options for coversing with Visas

on my second time through since i was a physically weak and inept Counselor/Master, i was unable to progess even past the first stage of the duels with the handmaidedn, but i had more speaking options with Visas, and learned force sight. Infact in a scene before i went of to fight Nihilus i believe, me and Visas "looked upon each other" with force sight because we were in love.

Now on my third playing i am a Sentinel/Watchman who was able to progess through the 3 levels of the handmaidens duels, and i took her under my wing to make her a Jedi, but once again i have no option to talk to visas about force sight.

These instances have lead me believe that there is a link somehow between whether or not you take the Echani under your wing, and whether or not you can get close enough with Visas to learn force sight.

I also think it is imporant to note than on the time through when i did learn force sight, Kreia also managed to turn much of the crew against me, including the hand maiden, because me and Visas were in love.

When I got it I had learned one or two of the Handmaidens fighting styles. But not to the point of force training. I was full lightside Jedi Guardian and I had just become a Jedi Weapon Master. I posted what I could remember above of how the converation went.

Any questions I asked had influence success. (might have been 1 that req. it) I beleive that I talked to evryone else on my ship at that time first. The only correlations that I have seen, but I could be way off is

1. Kreia's lesson on listening to emotions and thoughts

2. Kreia's lesson on skills

3. Someone above mentioned PRESTIGE CLASS

All of these were completed before I talked to her

This may end up being like finding the Premium Item shop from the last game.