*** Post your bugs/problems here ***

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, going Light Side and I'm at the point in Nar Shaddaa (second planet after Telos for me) when Mira fights Hanharr and then lets the Exile into the base. Everything works fine until I get control of the Exile again, where I notice that he's lost the +6 Strength bonus (Jedi Guardian + Jedi Weapon Master) from Light Side Mastery for some reason. It still says "Light Side Mastery" on the status screen and I know the bonus was there when I fought my way through the Jekk

• 2 weeks later...

this may be an exploit, may be a bug:

equip a shield on atton, and use it once, after this, a while after, go to koonda (or any other vendor i suspect) and sell the shield indefinetly.

you can't leave the area!

you can sell any item that is equiped twice, so long as is alters you appearence (armor guns)

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

• 3 weeks later...

My copy of the game is freezing up in the Inventory Management, Save Screen :, level up area (after pressing Start) after about 10 min of play.

Not sure whether this is a bad disc or a problem with xbox. the disc looks pretty clean though

I've read the FAQ at Lucas Arts so I've been the things they suggest (cleaning the lens, delete game cache, etc.)

Anyone else have this problem?

• 1 month later...

NEED HELP! I have the Xbox version of KOTOR 2. After the final fight, maybe the 2nd to final fight, with the handmaidens on telos. My party members, Kreia and Bao-Dur, left the party and just stood there. I could not talk to them. After leaving Telos, I try to talk to them with my characters but can't. But if I use them to talk to me it works. HELP!

• 3 weeks later...
My game mostly locks up during game saves and loads.

This is the problem I have but only during the saves. It doesn't happen everytime but enough to be annoying nonetheless!!!

I couldn't find a reply to this bug? Anyone got any ideas???

I also downloaded the update before I started playing the game, the first one downloaded then it clicked onto some other patch? but it would download that one. Not sure what that is all about either???

Anyway thanks guys!!

Serenia

:rolleyes:

I have had a few glitches in the game so far with several hours of gameplay. Most are fixable and dont bother me much but one stops me from advancing in the game so it bothers me very much. In the hidden base Atton and Kreia are standing at the entrance instead of being in their cells. Kreia says nothing when you click on her and Atton has two cheat node options. One says skip to pc confrontation with Atris and other says Skip to conversation with Kreia. The Kreia option does nothing and the other goes back to the Atris conversation that I have already done several times. The droid says regular options and I cant free him from the forcefield. Bao-Dur is laying on the floor of his cage and I can free him either. Of course I also cant leave aboard the Ebon hawk because it says I need my party with me and the party selection screen will not allow me to add party members. Please help me with this problem so I can finish the game. P.s. this is PC version so any patches could work.

Edit: I already tried that link and downloaded it but it didnt work in override folder.

I have had a few glitches in the game so far with several hours of gameplay.  Most are fixable and dont bother me much but one stops me from advancing in the game so it bothers me very much.  In the hidden base Atton and Kreia are standing at the entrance instead of being in their cells.  Kreia says nothing when you click on her and Atton has two cheat node options.  One says skip to pc confrontation with Atris and other says Skip to conversation with Kreia.  The Kreia option does nothing and the other goes back to the Atris conversation that I have already done several times.  The droid says regular options and I cant free him from the forcefield.  Bao-Dur is laying on the floor of his cage and I can free him either.  Of course I also cant leave aboard the Ebon hawk because it says I need my party with me and the party selection screen will not allow me to add party members.  Please help me with this problem so I can finish the game.  P.s. this is PC version so any patches could work.

Try the "Telos Academy Imprisonment Cutscene Fix", found here:

http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html

• 3 weeks later...

Bugs found, eh...

Well, these following ones are new, and not found on my other (very long) lists:

Bugs

Amusing Glitches

Also alot of "my found bugs"-pics over here

1) Force Bond with Kreia. Force Power Force Body (50% Force 50% Vitality) is not given through this bond. The animation shows on both. Yet only Kreia gets a Green Up arrow on her portrait.

Also fun to note is the Effects message screen. If you go to the effects/feedback (through Quests tab) with the PC Kreia doesn't display Force Body, even if she has it on, and it shows more arrows than effects.

If Kreia is selected when you get here she will have it, and also the NPC is shown to have it, even if it doesn't work, and there is an arrow less than there are effects given (pic coming soon on CrimsonKeep if you don't follow it anymore)

(The Picture)

2) The Czerka Mercenaries rebbeled too soon against Czerka. I haven't even completed the "Kill Lopak Slusk" quest yet, but they already go hostile, and such...

Most funny is people keep saying how they "mistrust" Czerka's merchanaries, and how the could harm Citadel, even when I killed them thus...

3) Noted somewhere else (maybe in Bugs topic, maybe not): If you kill Zherron, the Scavanger still tells you to go to Zherron, if you bought the False Holocron...

3) If you convince the Refugees on Nar Shaddaa to give themselves up to the Exchange, THEN kill the leader of Serocco, the "Refugees Woes" quest will rise again from the completed ones to the active, and can't be completed at all!!!

4) If you let Handmaiden get beaten up in combat, then replace her, she will still have barely any HP if you meet her in the Ebon Hawk, you can exploit this by fighting with her then... She has no change with her 10- HP...

5) If you talk to Hanharr about killing his tribe beginning with "A bounty-hunter said you killed your whole tribe" the convo ends right away...

More most likely coming soon...

Edited by Battlewookiee

• 1 month later...

My only issue is that most of the movie clips do not play. there might be 2 out of 30 so far. The game tries to play them but it just flickers and then skips them. Someone else mentioned it had to do with the clip files and the size. Mainly anything over 1k was unplayable. What a royal pain. I hope there is a solution on the way.