Prestige class triggers

Decided to go the way of the sith assassin this time.

Also decided that I would get mira and turn all possibles (except the blond guy, who I didn't have) into jedi.

With attempted influence gains. This meant staying barely blue through nar shaddah (which I went to first), and plummeting afterwards.

Hit level 15 on the droid ship, still blue because there is nothing evil to do there.

Got off, killed the jedi, turned atton and mira into jedi (talked about power) and started my plummet.

I didn't talk to kreia until I was in the red. By this point I had enough exp to be around 17, though I hadn't accepted those levels.

Kreia won't offer me a prestige class.

Finish dantooine (Vrook is HARD at 15 sentinel). Turn handmaiden into jedi. Go around the galaxy finishing evil-gaining quests that I skipped and doing evil-gaining party conversations with HK, Kreia and Go-to in order to plummet my alignment.

Ended up at a potential 19 with rubber veins and yellow eyes.

Still was not offered prestige class.

My question is this: what criterion is used to determine whether kreia offers sith or jedi prestige classes? Do you have to be ON level 15 without enough exp to advance a level? Is there a certain action that flags one or the other, and once it's flagged must you take the prestige class of that side of the force? Or did I just run into some sort of conversation glitch.

Note: even when I leveled up to 17, 19 whatever, she still wouldn't offer me a prestige class.

Decided to go the way of the sith assassin this time.

Also decided that I would get mira and turn all possibles (except the blond guy, who I didn't have) into jedi.

With attempted influence gains. This meant staying barely blue through nar shaddah (which I went to first), and plummeting afterwards.

Hit level 15 on the droid ship, still blue because there is nothing evil to do there.

Got off, killed the jedi, turned atton and mira into jedi (talked about power) and started my plummet.

I didn't talk to kreia until I was in the red. By this point I had enough exp to be around 17, though I hadn't accepted those levels.

Kreia won't offer me a prestige class.

Finish dantooine (Vrook is HARD at 15 sentinel). Turn handmaiden into jedi. Go around the galaxy finishing evil-gaining quests that I skipped and doing evil-gaining party conversations with HK, Kreia and Go-to in order to plummet my alignment.

Ended up at a potential 19 with rubber veins and yellow eyes.

Still was not offered prestige class.

My question is this: what criterion is used to determine whether kreia offers sith or jedi prestige classes? Do you have to be ON level 15 without enough exp to advance a level? Is there a certain action that flags one or the other, and once it's flagged must you take the prestige class of that side of the force? Or did I just run into some sort of conversation glitch.

Note: even when I leveled up to 17, 19 whatever, she still wouldn't offer me a prestige class.

Have you got Visas Marr yet?

Darth Buzz,

You need to beat her in three fights then she will agree.

Lifthransir Bane,

You need to be clearly in the red. You cannot be anywhere close to neutral or she won't offer it to you. Were you red enough to get into the Korriban tomb? Usually that's enough for her to offer it. My first time through the game as a sith lord I had to be RED!! before you gave me the "You can no longer hide what you are" speech.

Darth Buzz,

Lifthransir Bane,

You need to be clearly in the red. You cannot be anywhere close to neutral or she won't offer it to you. Were you red enough to get into the Korriban tomb? Usually that's enough for her to offer it. My first time through the game as a sith lord I had to be RED!! before you gave me the "You can no longer hide what you are" speech.

by the time I finished dantooine I was a few points shy from the bottom-e.g. yellow eyes and vericose veins.

I restarted the game, so my question is mostly directed towards future playthroughs-I don't want to do something that screws up future playthroughs again.

Darth Buzz,

This is after i beat her in the three duels. I talked with her afterwords and convinced her to swear her loyalty to me. Then she said she needed time to reflect on things and thats as far as i got.

Darth Buzz,

Lifthransir Bane,

by the time I finished dantooine I was a few points shy from the bottom-e.g. yellow eyes and vericose veins.

I restarted the game, so my question is mostly directed towards future playthroughs-I don't want to do something that screws up future playthroughs again.

The only criteria I know of is at least level 15, Visas, and a clear LS/DS path. I'd like to think it was some sort of glitch but I think it's just something that we're missing. I converted at level 18 once the only reason to really choose the prestige class so early is so you can build it up since enemies in this game are really hard to come by once you've finished off and area.