Possible bug problem

Ok, so I'm in nar shadaa, and as the mara jade knockoff chick I've just escaped from the battle pit where I killed moron fuzzball. Now I'm trying to let my jedi into the facility from the ventilation tunnels.

I found the big room with all the computers labled "The ventalation room" and told the damn thing to open all the security doors...but no dice on the big important door. So...am I missing something?

You know the green-hued training rooms? In one of them there's an emergency exit door. Beside it on the right there's a little red pannel. Trigger to it and press on it. That should fix ya ^_^

It took me over an hour to figure it out. Yeah.

Ok, so I'm in nar shadaa, and as the mara jade knockoff chick I've just escaped from the battle pit where I killed moron fuzzball. Now I'm trying to let my jedi into the facility from the ventilation tunnels.

I found the big room with all the computers labled "The ventalation room" and told the damn thing to open all the security doors...but no dice on the big important door. So...am I missing something?

Long time ago for me but this is what I remember.

The security panel does not open the ventilation door. This had me fooled for a good half hour or so as well. There are 2 exits from the map. One where the Exile is trying to get into the zone from the tunnels and one that is oposite to it on the map (emergency exit tunels or something like that).

There is a small panel at the emergency exit and you use this to open the other door. It's a little contrived plot here. Says something about only one door can be open at a time so "the mara Jade knockoff" needs to exit for the Exile to enter.

Hope that helps.

Edit: Beat to the punch again. I'm too long winded I guess.

*sigh*

Am I the only one missing kotor 1's quests by this point?

Obsidian has some good stuff, but they need a *leetle* more polish as a game developer.

as a side note, I seem to recall trying to "use" that panel the first time and having it say "A wierd hand panel" which led me to believe I couldn't use it yet.

But that seems to have done the trick. My graditude!

*sigh*

Obsidian has some good stuff, but they need a *leetle* more polish as a game developer.

as a side note, I seem to recall trying to "use" that panel the first time and having it say "A wierd hand panel" which led me to believe I couldn't use it yet.

But that seems to have done the trick. My graditude!

It's not Obsidian Entertainment's fault; if you ask me, Lucasarts has more say when it comes to when to release games.

*sigh*

Meh, I don't know. I find the quests in K2 to be more unique and refreshing. Personally, I don't recall any quests from K1 that were outstanding. I can recall many quests that were infuriatingly annoying from the first one (undercity/sewers/hidden beks, a couple of the korriban tombs, almost all of Manaan)

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.